Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another school shooting - the media has wildly varying reports on how many killed or injured

Another school shooting - the media has wildly varying reports on how many killed or injured

What the actual FUCK? What psychos (the shooter was an 18 yr old from a nearby highschool) just figure they'll go and kill a bunch of kids.

Cue the DEMS to scream about gun control before they know all the facts.

I'm just thinking that we need armed volunteers to guard the schools or at least have a physical fence with a check in point. Sad but I don't know what else to think.

Thoughts?

https://www.axios.com/2022/05/24/tex...chool-shooting

(edit) sadly the death count ended up being MORE than initiall reported. So sad to see that.

https://abc7chicago.com/uvalde-texas...down/11889693/

The suspect was identified as 18-year-old Salvador Ramos, a student at Uvalde High School.
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 05-25-2022 at 06:37 PM.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Yeah, added it here - https://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.p...-2nd-Amendment

Doesn't matter how many time we discuss 14 children dead, one teacher dead, and several in various conditions in hospitals.

And no, the numbers are only false if more die due to their wounds.

Shooter also dead, first reports are take out by first responders.

They need to arm and train the teachers and school employees who want to be armed and trained. All these shootings take place where people are unconstitutionally disarmed.

Solve that problem and these attacks will diminish...bigly!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I'm surprised they haven't called him a white latino yet....I notice they are going out of their way to avoid mentioning what race he was though it's obvious by the name.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

School shootings, in Israel, are almost unheard of. There's a reason for that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...77a_story.html

This would solve the problem, instantly.

"Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Not to worry...the drive by media have already turned him into a white supremacist...

https://www.usasupreme.com/did-abc-n...ore-caucasian/

Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 05-25-2022 at 12:31 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    They need to arm and train the teachers and school employees who want to be armed and trained. All these shootings take place where people are unconstitutionally disarmed.

Solve that problem and these attacks will diminish...bigly!

Amen to that...we may not agree on everything but I will heartily second that idea!

These cowardly turds want soft targets....fight back!!

I can't even imagine just watching helplessly as some maniac is killing children.....give me the opportunity to at least try to stop them. Even if I get taken out at least I might be able to slow them down until help arrives!
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Even sadder is the original numbers were wrong. 19 children and 2 teachers.

Seems police were chasing the jerk, he crashed his truck and ran into the school and started shooting. Why was the school unlocked? Why was it so easy for him to get inside and start murdering?

And why did they let Bite-man do a political sound bite about that damned gun lobby instead of just a statement of sympathy?

On a side note, at least with the first two King Barack terms he usually averaged only one mass shooting every 6 months. Third term looks like he is turning up the heat on hating law abiding firearm owners who understand the Bill of Rights.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Even sadder is the original numbers were wrong. 19 children and 2 teachers.

Seems police were chasing the jerk, he crashed his truck and ran into the school and started shooting. Why was the school unlocked? Why was it so easy for him to get inside and start murdering?

And why did they let Bite-man do a political sound bite about that damned gun lobby instead of just a statement of sympathy?

On a side note, at least with the first two King Barack terms he usually averaged only one mass shooting every 6 months. Third term looks like he is turning up the heat on hating law abiding firearm owners who understand the Bill of Rights.
    That's the whole point of all these "random" shootings. They want Idiot Joe to continue making stupid statements about guns causing crime so people will start to scream for more gun control.
    That's why all these "random" shootings are happening now. The Commucrats know they have a rubber stamp in the White House who won't hesitate to eliminate the Second Amendment....

It's all being orchestrated.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Anyone else SICKENED by the media and the Democrats SMEARING all gun owners .... AGAIN ... because of the actions of one psycho? I'm sick of it. Sure I"m sick over the death of those innocent lives, but I didn't have anything to do with it. I hate it when the 'HATE MOB' is ginned up again by the gun control crowd.

O'Rourke makes an ass of himself at Governor Abbott's news conference trying to score brownie points with his Commucrat Party.

And, gets rebuked by many there.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...texas-shooting

Freedom isn't free.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Hearing reports that the police waited 40 minutes to go in, don't know if they are true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Hearing reports that the police waited 40 minutes to go in, don't know if they are true or not.
    Just like in Florida. Just imagine how many would have been killed if the border agent hadn't gone John Wayne.

And of course Chuckie wants to make sure schools remain easy targets....need to be able to use the bodies of dead children to advance their agenda.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sch...ng-republicans

"'You're a liar and a hack,' Sen. Rick Scott tweeted to Schumer after he blocked Luke and Alex School Safety Act"

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post

Apparently it is true.

New Videos Show Police Did Absolutely Nothing to Stop the Uvalde Shooter

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ne...46813fa196461c

Whether incompetence or all part of the plan...it is sickening.

After all the school shootings I find it hard to believe these ass-clowns didn't have a clue as to what to do...it looks more and more like these are indeed planned out for maximum carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Apparently it is true.

New Videos Show Police Did Absolutely Nothing to Stop the Uvalde Shooter

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ne...46813fa196461c

Whether incompetence or all part of the plan...it is sickening.

After all the school shootings I find it hard to believe these ass-clowns didn't have a clue as to what to do...it looks more and more like these are indeed planned out for maximum carnage.
    Very probably, they were told to stand down before they got there.

Can't have a good crisis unless there's a lot of bodies to show.... The Commucrats are foaming at the mouth over this trying to ram gun confiscation through Congress.

Events like this are not beneath the Deep State that runs our government, nor the Commucrats that populate it.

It seems, more and more, like they're tired of waiting for events like this to happen and are actively orchestrating them, based on the frequency they've been occurring since Resident Biden was installed in the WH.

They have their mindless puppet in place and are doing their best to take full advantage of it.

Freedom isn't free.

Police Haven’t Explained Why It Took Them An Hour To Confront The Uvalde School Shooter

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...dhp&li=BBnb7Kz

Absolutely unreal that they waited an hour!

How many of the wounded could have been saved....but yeah I quess it doesn't make for good headlines if you stop them before you get a nice high body count.

And of course the commucrats blame it on the gun....I am just disgusted beyond words.

It's just keeps getting worse.....

Uvalde Shooter Fired Outside School for 12 Minutes Before Entering

UVALDE, Texas—Local residents voiced anger Thursday about the time it took to end the mass shooting at an elementary school here, as police laid out a fresh timeline that showed the gunman entered the building unobstructed after lingering outside for 12 minutes firing shots.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/uvalde-...uH-pb9o1MX2API

Entered the building through an unlocked door!!! School administration should be held accountable for the murders as well as the dead perp. And what about the police that decided it was safer to wait until the shooting stopped before trying to get in?

Countdown started to the next shooting. Commiefornia? Michigan? Washington State?

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Entered the building through an unlocked door!!! School administration should be held accountable for the murders as well as the dead perp. And what about the police that decided it was safer to wait until the shooting stopped before trying to get in?

Countdown started to the next shooting. Commiefornia? Michigan? Washington State?
    It'll be a Red state.

Freedom isn't free.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast