Thread: Biden not happy just banning "assault rifles", now going after 9mm!!!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.

Biden not happy just banning "assault rifles", now going after 9mm!!!

This guy and his handlers know no limits to their stupidity. Now Biden is calling the 9mm so dangerous it must be banned. It can blow your lungs out!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-mass-shooting

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    This guy and his handlers know no limits to their stupidity. Now Biden is calling the 9mm so dangerous it must be banned. It can blow your lungs out!!!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...-mass-shooting
    So can a bicycle tire pump, if one tries hard enough.

In the dictionary, Joe Biden is the example for the first definition of "Idiot."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

OMG just when you think he can't say anything stupider. The gift that keeps on giving. That will get interesting when he and the craps want to ban the most popular caliber in the US. everything is "high powered" for them.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    OMG just when you think he can't say anything stupider. The gift that keeps on giving. That will get interesting when he and the craps want to ban the most popular caliber in the US. everything is "high powered" for them.

Except Idiot Joe and Kamaltoe. They are very looooooooooooow powered. They barely have enough brain cells to draw their next breath. No wonder they can't make sense when they try to talk. All Idiot Joe can do is speak gibberish and all Kamaltoe can do is cackle.

Matching bookends to be sure.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

November 25, 2019

While attending a private campaign event in Seattle, the former vice president reportedly called for a ban on 9mm pistols.
    https://www.nraila.org/articles/2019...an-9mm-pistols

Biden is emblematic of a political class that cannot be bothered to learn the most rudimentary information concerning firearms and the right to keep and bear arms. Despite nearly four decades in the U.S. Senate and eight years as vice president, he is still a complete ignoramus on the subject. Biden and his cohort don’t want to know anything about guns, gun rights, or gun owners. Rather, they prefer to mindlessly indulge their anti-gun prejudice at every opportunity.

I'm picturing him shuffling through his speech drawer
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    November 25, 2019

While attending a private campaign event in Seattle, the former vice president reportedly called for a ban on 9mm pistols.
    https://www.nraila.org/articles/2019...an-9mm-pistols

Biden is emblematic of a political class that cannot be bothered to learn the most rudimentary information concerning firearms and the right to keep and bear arms. Despite nearly four decades in the U.S. Senate and eight years as vice president, he is still a complete ignoramus on the subject. Biden and his cohort don’t want to know anything about guns, gun rights, or gun owners. Rather, they prefer to mindlessly indulge their anti-gun prejudice at every opportunity.

I'm picturing him shuffling through his speech drawer
    You give him too much credit. I seriously doubt he can even find his speech drawer, much less remember what it's for.

Freedom isn't free.