Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Texas shooter was a complete PSYCHOPATH ... well before his rampage .....

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    LOL typical that you don't even know the story. He PAID for them ONLINE. It's easy to use CCs online, if you have the same family name. Online stores do it all the time for spouses and children. The shipper wan'ts worried because they were being sent to an actual FFL/Store. The FFL aka store will do the due diligence and fill out the paperwork. SO! went to the STORE and filled out the paperwork AFTER he was 18. Try to learn about what you speak of before you speak. bwahahahahahaha
    So, they could have as easily been ordered by his gov't. handler with any old untraceable gov't. CC...yes?

And from what I understand about the story, the family was basically broke...correct?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Did anyone see the Video of the other side of the School? The Police Broke out a Window and got 2 Classrooms out the Window and 2 Teachers. But no one talks about it.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

If they would have just shot the SOB when they had the chance we wouldn't be talking about any of this.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12