Thread: So idiot joe actually did it (as did the Congressional Democrats) They've actually gone FARTHER than CA

So idiot joe actually did it (as did the Congressional Democrats) They've actually gone FARTHER than CA

The bans on High Caps or undefined "assault weapons" (sic) apparently are being pushed with no grandfathering clause, aka Idiot JOE and the Commucrats are trying to go NATIONALLY much farther than California ever did. Thoughts guys? Ready to give up your GUNS and MAGS? LMAO!

It takes a special type of STUPID to actually be WORSE than California .... and idiot Joe who sniff's little girl hair, is trying.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    The bans on High Caps or undefined "assault weapons" (sic) apparently are being pushed with no grandfathering clause, aka Idiot JOE and the Commucrats are trying to go NATIONALLY much farther than California ever did. Thoughts guys? Ready to give up your GUNS and MAGS? LMAO!

It takes a special type of STUPID to actually be WORSE than California .... and idiot Joe who sniff's little girl hair, is trying.
    No. He's succeeding.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    They say that those who fail to learn from history are destined to repeat it. Someone needs to remind these brainless morons about what happened in a little town in Massachusetts about 250 years or so ago when someone tried to disarm the population.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    They say that those who fail to learn from history are destined to repeat it. Someone needs to remind these brainless morons about what happened in a little town in Massachusetts about 250 years or so ago when someone tried to disarm the population.
    Not a very smart move from a failing administration in an election year. the '94 ban cost democrats big and people are even more dissatisfied with their horseshit then they were back then.

Also the landscape of gun ownership has changed a lot in 30 years. I knew a lot of people that didn't own a semi-auto handgun at the time, maybe some folks had a single stack 1911 so a magazine ban didn't hit them. Yes there were glocks and other high-cap pistols but I guarantee the percentage of gun owners who has one is much much higher than it was. Also MSR's are much more ubiquitous.

Given the people's dissatisfaction with their handling of crime, inflation, the border, and energy costs, I am hopeful they don't get the support needed to pull it off.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Not a very smart move from a failing administration in an election year. the '94 ban cost democrats big and people are even more dissatisfied with their horseshit then they were back then.

Also the landscape of gun ownership has changed a lot in 30 years. I knew a lot of people that didn't own a semi-auto handgun at the time, maybe some folks had a single stack 1911 so a magazine ban didn't hit them. Yes there were glocks and other high-cap pistols but I guarantee the percentage of gun owners who has one is much much higher than it was. Also MSR's are much more ubiquitous.

Given the people's dissatisfaction with their handling of crime, inflation, the border, and energy costs, I am hopeful they don't get the support needed to pull it off.
    Depends on the RINO's in the Senate how far anything goes currently. If the R's want to blow a guaranteed massacre in Nov, they'll avoid major nonsense like the plague. Just weird how all these shootings happen to take the news of the craps destructive economic policies. How many shootings in major cities like Shitcago go on every weekend, but now this spotlighting of certain shootings, but the don't mention race if it's a Hispanic or Black.... Fucking media scumbags.