Thread: Article on Rogue Federal Law Enforcement

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Article on Rogue Federal Law Enforcement

In case someone missed this:
    Biden's G-men go rogue
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/bide...errick-garland

Story on the FBI and DEA violating the law and the DOJ refusing to prosecute.

Is this actually news to anyone?
    They've been going rogue for as long as I can remember

Some of my best childhood memories are directly related to firearms and shooting.

Some of my worst childhood nightmares came from hearing about government agents attacking people for alleged violations of firearms laws...

The murder of Randy Weaver's son and wife at Ruby Ridge

Attack on the Branch Davidians in Waco

Learned about Gordon Kahl when I got older

There are a host of others...

The "Presumption of Innocence" has been twisted into an "Assumption of Guilt"

The IRS regularly destroys peoples lives and businesses with claims of 'tax code violation'.
    The Feds file paperwork then seize bank accounts and assets.
    It's up to the citizen hire a lawyer that can prove their innocence.

There are also a multitude of stories about asset forfeiture, usually by local or state police, but it's just another form of legalized theft.
    Someones vehicle or cash is seized; no arrest or charges, they just confiscate property and laugh in your face.
    Once again - hire a lawyer and prove the property in question was lawfully obtained and not proceeds of 'criminal activity'.

With everything Sloppy Joe and the commucrats are up to, it's a safe bet that the EPA, USDA, Forestry Service, Fish and Wildlife will get in on the act.
    Land owner refuses to sell out to Vanguard, Black Rock or Bill Gates?
    The Feds will show up, based on a 'reasonable suspicion' to 'look for' (read that as 'plant') evidence of a violation.

Land owner gets hit with massive fines he can't possible pay, the property is seized and put up for auction.

What...boychick...you were expecting your gooberment to value you? Are you meshuga?

If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Actually the CORRUPTION Of the DOJ and the intel agencies BEGAN with the CLINTONS. Everything wrong with this country STARTED in the early 1990s when BILL AND HILLARY took over. They placed all of their ACOLYTES into positions of power. It was insidious. Guys like Rush Limbaugh were pointing it out at the time, but the RINOs just laughed it off. We're now bearing the fruit of having THE MOST CORRUPT COUPLE in political history gain the reigns of power.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post
    There are also a multitude of stories about asset forfeiture, usually by local or state police, but it's just another form of legalized theft.
    Someones vehicle or cash is seized; no arrest or charges, they just confiscate property and laugh in your face.
    There was a case many years ago in a small suburb on the NW side of St. Louis, MO (I-70 area) where the mayor and police chief (IIRC) were using the RICO laws/statutes to do just that. They finally were charged and sent to prison but it took several years to accomplish that.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Seems to really have gotten started in November of 1963.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Seems to really have gotten started in November of 1963.
    Yes, LBJ just couldn't help himself when he wanted to become the first King of the United States. He gave us that wonderful sporting purpose clause of the new second amendment in that extremely very infringing 1968 GCA. He was heard stating that the GCA was his first step in taking over the country. Getting rid of him was about the only good thing that the Vietnam "call it whatever" did.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Yes, LBJ just couldn't help himself when he wanted to become the first King of the United States. He gave us that wonderful sporting purpose clause of the new second amendment in that extremely very infringing 1968 GCA. He was heard stating that the GCA was his first step in taking over the country. Getting rid of him was about the only good thing that the Vietnam "call it whatever" did.
    I was more thinking of his part in executing his boss, but you do have a point I'd not considered, along with his "great society keep them on the urban plantation" scheme.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Actually the CORRUPTION Of the DOJ and the intel agencies BEGAN with the CLINTONS. Everything wrong with this country STARTED in the early 1990s when BILL AND HILLARY took over. They placed all of their ACOLYTES into positions of power. It was insidious. Guys like Rush Limbaugh were pointing it out at the time, but the RINOs just laughed it off. We're now bearing the fruit of having THE MOST CORRUPT COUPLE in political history gain the reigns of power.
    True, the Clintons politicized the FBI and set up an enemies list.
    All of federal law enforcement along with intelligence agencies began searching for dirt on any opponent, be it government or private sector.

Since then, Washington DC has become an incestuous circle-jerk between the government and major corporations.

Someone from the FDA board approves a drug and can retire with a job as a 'consultant' in pharmaceutical industry.

Military contractors regularly seek out and employ high ranking retires from the military. They have a sphere of influence and connections that are useful for future approval on weapons contracts.

Massive influence peddling and anyone with cash or connections gets a free pass for their criminal activity.