Thread: Texas Republicans Get It.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Texas Republicans Get It.

They know that Commucrats stole the 2020 election for Idiot Joe and is an illegitimate President.

IF there ever was a coordinated act of treason against the United states the last election was it.

https://www.westernjournal.com/texas...0d7e2da3bc2b28
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Hopefully, this is the beginning of a National movement and Republicans from other state legislatures will follow suit.

Main thing right now is rejecting any further shutdowns or attempts to resurrect the pandemic nonsense.
    (Remember that the 'k' is silent when saying 'Monkey Pox' )
    There's going to be a concerted effort by the demonrats and fake republicans to use illegal mail in ballots to save their collective asses in the mid-terms.

They all know what happens if a conservative majority takes over the House and Senate.
    Serious investigations into the Corona virus origins and vaccine injuries.
    Judicial inquiries into the payouts, payoffs and dirty dealings, along with all the illegal acts taking place on both sides of the isles.

Would really restore my faith in the American political system if:

Mitch McConnell was told, in no uncertain terms, to step down and "shut the fvck up!"

Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney and all the other rino cohorts were force fed double-decker shit sammiches.

Who else needs some lovin'?..

Merrick Garland? Curb-stomped on the front steps of the Dept. of Just-Us by the J6 defendants.

Anthony Fauci? Lower that degenerate blow-midget feet first into a burning dumpster filled with medical waste and dead beagle puppies.

Maybe I best stop before getting angry or something

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Sounds to me like you're on the right track.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post
    Hopefully, this is the beginning of a National movement and Republicans from other state legislatures will follow suit.

Main thing right now is rejecting any further shutdowns or attempts to resurrect the pandemic nonsense.
    (Remember that the 'k' is silent when saying 'Monkey Pox' )
    There's going to be a concerted effort by the demonrats and fake republicans to use illegal mail in ballots to save their collective asses in the mid-terms.

They all know what happens if a conservative majority takes over the House and Senate.
    Serious investigations into the Corona virus origins and vaccine injuries.
    Judicial inquiries into the payouts, payoffs and dirty dealings, along with all the illegal acts taking place on both sides of the isles.

Would really restore my faith in the American political system if:

Mitch McConnell was told, in no uncertain terms, to step down and "shut the fvck up!"

Liz Cheney, Mitt Romney and all the other rino cohorts were force fed double-decker shit sammiches.

Who else needs some lovin'?..

Merrick Garland? Curb-stomped on the front steps of the Dept. of Just-Us by the J6 defendants.

Anthony Fauci? Lower that degenerate blow-midget feet first into a burning dumpster filled with medical waste and dead beagle puppies.

Maybe I best stop before getting angry or something
    You forgot Nancy Pelosi having 10 gallons of ice cream stuffed up her asshole. 1 pint at a time.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Sadly, Texas will be blue soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    You forgot Nancy Pelosi having 10 gallons of ice cream stuffed up her asshole. 1 pint at a time.
    Good Recommendation!

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Sadly, Texas will be blue soon.

Just pulling your leg, so don't get...butt-hurt