Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biden: "There's going to be pandemic..."

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Biden: "There's going to be pandemic..."

Title should read: "There's going to be another pandemic..."
    Link to video on Fox News.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/second...re-we-go-again

Once the ads stop playing, O'Biden spills the beans at 35 seconds into the clip:
    "We need more money to plan for the second pandemic. There’s going to be another pandemic, we have to think ahead."

Just in time for the mid-terms. Who didn't see THIS coming?
    Last edited by Nobeard; 06-22-2022 at 02:11 PM.

Not sure if I can find the article again...may have posted a link here back when I first read the story...but according to that article the WHO, CDC, et.al. (Great Reset...Schwab...Gates) have 10 years worth of plandemics to roll out...covid was just the first. Don't think moneypox was really the 2nd...that's just the appetizer to keep the fear up until the next lab leak...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post
    Title should read: "There's going to be another pandemic..."
    Link to video on Fox News.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/second...re-we-go-again

Once the ads stop playing, O'Biden spills the beans at 35 seconds into the clip:
    "We need more money to plan for the second pandemic. There’s going to be another pandemic, we have to think ahead."

Just in time for the mid-terms. Who didn't see THIS coming?

Low information voters (Commucrat voters who will vote the Dem ticket no matter what).
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Not sure if I can find the article again...may have posted a link here back when I first read the story...but according to that article the WHO, CDC, et.al. (Great Reset...Schwab...Gates) have 10 years worth of plandemics to roll out...covid was just the first. Don't think moneypox was really the 2nd...that's just the appetizer to keep the fear up until the next lab leak...
    i think the next man-made virus that gets released will target children; like a genetically enhanced Zika or maybe they reintroduce small pox, imagine the panic they will manufacture....and blame it on the russians

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    i think the next man-made virus that gets released will target children; like a genetically enhanced Zika or maybe they reintroduce small pox, imagine the panic they will manufacture....and blame it on the russians
    It's tragic when your own government, and all its agencies, are doing their best to kill and enslave you.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    It's tragic when your own government, and all its agencies, are doing their best to kill and enslave you.
    Gotta admit though, This Republic has lasted longer than predicted without even watering the tree of liberty.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Check the latest Supreme Court ruling on the second amendment. The president and congress might be out to get us but the Supreme Court seems to be on the side of we the people and the second amendment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sup...carry-licenses

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Gotta admit though, This Republic has lasted longer than predicted without even watering the tree of liberty.

All Republics die due to corruption. The founders should have looked more closely at the Doge system of Venice in founding our country.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    All Republics die due to corruption. The founders should have looked more closely at the Doge system of Venice in founding our country.
    I didn't know anything about the Doges, thanks, I read a little bit just now, I'll have to pick up a book about that system.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I didn't know anything about the Doges, thanks, I read a little bit just now, I'll have to pick up a book about that system.
    If you do, I would recommend a book written near that period of history, by someone who was there and had the presence of mind to record that period. History is rewritten through the ages...if you want the true story you need to consult the works of those closest to that history. Rather like what is now taught about America's founders vs. the truth.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Check the latest Supreme Court ruling on the second amendment. The president and congress might be out to get us but the Supreme Court seems to be on the side of we the people and the second amendment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sup...carry-licenses
    For now.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    For now.

If they were truly with us they would have taken several of those election suits in 2019/2020, rather than Roberts screaming about "riots"...which was what the whole BLM/Antifa shit was about...intimidation.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 06-25-2022 at 07:20 PM.

From what i recall, the next one will target the vaxd. But who knows, they may have provoked Jesus to spike their plans so their next great plandemic will fixzzle. Even gates has lamented omicron has vaxd more people against the chicom/fauci bioweapon and better than his vax did.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Along with the blood clots and myocarditis, it looks like the vaccine may be shutting down the immune system.

Imagine the vaccinated having to live in a world where the common cold is potentially fatal?

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    From what i recall, the next one will target the vaxd. But who knows, they may have provoked Jesus to spike their plans so their next great plandemic will fixzzle. Even gates has lamented omicron has vaxd more people against the chicom/fauci bioweapon and better than his vax did.
    From what I heard, it appears the next pandemic will be the monkey pox. They say that it now appears that it has mutated enough to get airborne and not need direct contact any more.

Get ready for more lockdowns !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    From what I heard, it appears the next pandemic will be the monkey pox. They say that it now appears that it has mutated enough to get airborne and not need direct contact any more.

Get ready for more lockdowns !!
    I read that it will be called Disease X and it's rapidly approaching Europe. They can't use monkey pox cause it would hurt the homosexuals feelers, and offending homosexuals will be a felony soon....but don't worry, they already have a vaccine for it

Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post
    Along with the blood clots and myocarditis, it looks like the vaccine may be shutting down the immune system.

Imagine the vaccinated having to live in a world where the common cold is potentially fatal?
    I think it was designed to do that, guaranteed dependence on big pharma forever....and it will selectively allow them to eliminate large groups of "problematic" people; btw Deborah Birx has a recently released a book about the trump white house response to the pandemic farce, i think it's a set-up for whats coming and she admits they knew the vax didn't work in Dec 2020 in this congressional hearing:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c50210...-december-2020

Monkeypox has only been spreading in countries where the pfizer vax was given. I believe it's another adverse reaction similar to shingles for those who were exposed to chicken pox.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Looks like the only pandemic coming is anti-left rulings by the Supreme Court!

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/one-...bortion-ruling

I just hope it creates slow zombies.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast