Thread: Breaking: SCOTUS Decision Blows Gaping Hole in Gun Control Agenda, Massive Win for 2nd Amendment Freedom

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Breaking: SCOTUS Decision Blows Gaping Hole in Gun Control Agenda, Massive Win for 2nd Amendment Freedom

After today, it's all historical.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Maryland won't let this deter them. I'm sure they'll find some way to circumvent this ruling so it still remains impossible for the average law-abiding citizen to obtain a CCW permit.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

WOW 6-3 decision! How did that happen? Edit: I didn't realize for a minute we still have 5 conservatives with one flakey (Roberts) on the court. Justice Thomas was joined by Chief Justices John Roberts and Justices Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Justices Stephen Breyer, Elena Kagan and Sonya Sotomayor dissented.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 06-23-2022 at 02:02 PM.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I heard that when Biden heard the decision they had to carry him down to the basement and change his depends.

Purple text = internet sarcasm for those who can't see sarcasm in standard black text.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    WOW 6-3 decision! How did that happen? Edit: I didn't realize for a minute we still have 5 conservatives with one flakey (Roberts) on the court. Justice Thomas was joined by Chief Justices John Roberts and Justices Samuel Alito, Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett. Justices Stephen Breyer, Elena Kagan and Sonya Sotomayor dissented.
    Gotta thank Trump for that..... He gave us 3 conservative Justices who believe in the Constitution.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Justice Clarence Thomas wrote in the court opinion: The constitutional right to bear arms in public for self-defense is not "a second-class right, subject to an entirely different body of rules than the other Bill of Rights guarantees."

We know of no other constitutional right that an individual may exercise only after demonstrating to government officers some special need. That is not how the First Amendment works when it comes to unpopular speech or the free exercise of religion. It is not how the Sixth Amendment works when it comes to a defendant's right to confront the witnesses against him. And it is not how the Second Amendment works when it comes to public carry for self-defense.

I think this is telegraphing prime time to push red flag laws up through to the supreme court.......

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Gotta thank Trump for that..... He gave us 3 conservative Justices who believe in the Constitution.
    YES SIR We sure do!