Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liberal Heads Exploding

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    I was watching various protest livestreams last night and none of them were very big (LA looked like the largest, but only a couple hundred people) The one in Dallas dissolved after a couple of hours.

So either not nearly as many people care about this as the media wants you to believe, or the ruling came out at an unexpected time so they didn't have their riots organized yet, or there aren't going to be any major riots because the democrats know it will make them look bad.
    The only problem with this thought is that the commucrats have created a base of insane, violence-prone followers. They've lost control of them in the past and this time will be no different.

Their base wants blood to flow in the streets and city blocks to go up in flames. They need, and feed off, violence when they don't get their way.

The ONLY thing they can do if they don't want to lose in the midterms, is not to fund them or provide transportation for them. The only flaw in this might be Soros. He wants mayhem whenever he can get it and the stage is already set for him. I doubt he'd back off if the commucrats asked him to.

The Commucrat Party is so far gone now, they have run out of options and can only hope people have very short memories.

Since people now see them for what they are (Communists), there is no going back now. They have lost control of their base.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The only problem with this thought is that the commucrats have created a base of insane, violence-prone followers. They've lost control of them in the past and this time will be no different.

Their base wants blood to flow in the streets and city blocks to go up in flames. They need, and feed off, violence when they don't get their way.

The ONLY thing they can do if they don't want to lose in the midterms, is not to fund them or provide transportation for them. The only flaw in this might be Soros. He wants mayhem whenever he can get it and the stage is already set for him. I doubt he'd back off if the commucrats asked him to.

The Commucrat Party is so far gone now, they have run out of options and can only hope people have very short memories.

Since people now see them for what they are (Communists), there is no going back now. They have lost control of their base.
    Their rabble attempted to riot in LA the night after the announcement and were immediately stopped by the LAPD, to the point that last night there were only a handful of people camped out in front of city hall. Democrats have no problem preventing riots when they don't want them.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Now, they're trying to burn police officers.

https://www.westernjournal.com/1st-m...0d7e2da3bc2b28

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Imagine how dark the heart must be if it is so enraged at the thought that little babies cannot be killed as freely as before.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    I wonder how many of these Pro-choice advocates are going to start killing themselves to protest the Supreme Court ruling. Showing the world killing is ok. Kinda like the Buddhist monks setting themselves on fire to protest the Viet Nam war.
    Probably fewer than you think. Within certain limitations, I am pro-choice and I don't like some states closing abortions down completely.
    The problem I have with abortions is I do not believe that it should be used for "family planning" - i.e. -"on demand". But abortions SHOULD be allowed in the event of criminal actions, rape and incest. There are even some women out there that are either so uneducated or in self-denial that they don't realize they are pregnant until it is too late.
    There was a case I remember reading about over 30 years ago about an Illinois DFS worker getting an order from a judge for a "medical procedure" for a DFS client. Initially, the judge OKed it but then thought to ask which procedure. When told it was for an abortion, the judge rescinded his order, despite the fact that the pregnant female was an 11 y.o. child !! This "butthead" judge was going to make an underage child HAVE a child, something that might have killed BOTH of them! Fortunately, he was overturned in time to save this young girl's life.
    That is why some of these procedures should be allowed, up to and including 6 months.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Pro-abortion Commucrat charged with hate crime.

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch...0d7e2da3bc2b28

Freedom isn't free.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12