Thread: American media...least trusted on the planet.

American media...least trusted on the planet.

Gee...who'd a thunk it?

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...-planet-earth/

Wow...less credible than North Korea Times?

Yes boys and girls...less credible.

Be still my heart!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I guess they fucked up that old adage into you can fool none of the people none of the time at this point. Good to see the American public isn't as dumb as I think, but the media sure is.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I guess they fucked up that old adage into you can fool none of the people none of the time at this point. Good to see the American public isn't as dumb as I think, but the media sure is.
    Actually, they are following an already accepted percept that has been, but not verified, to Joseph Goebbels:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...t-big-lie-quot

That quote, also, states why the media MUST keep lying, ".... the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

They can never, and will never, allow the truth to get out, especially concerning this Administration and its goals.

They, also, follow Hitler's psychological profile of his use of the "big lie."

The OSS psychological profile of Hitler described his use of the big lie:

"His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."

Our Commucrats are following EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HITLER'S 8 PRECEPTS listed above..

There's no denying it. The MSM is being controlled by Commucrats following Fascist guidelines.

The main reasons most people are beginning to see that the Media is, and has been, lying is that the lies have not shielded the people from seeing the major economic, and political "truths' that can no longer be hidden.

The Commucrats' lies could never prevent the truth from eventually getting out. People are seeing this every day with the economy tanking, gas prices going insanely high, and high crime rates and organized violence in our cities and orchestrated mass shootings occurring on a regular basis.

There is no way average citizens will ever trust the MSM again.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I have said for a long time that the media in this country runs this country. They know that they can stoke the flames of panic and riot, and it makes news. Stoke more riots, more news. The perfect fission reaction.

As an example of the media lying to the public, I give you this article.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/24/polit...ade/index.html

In it they state, "The Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade on Friday, holding that there is no longer a federal constitutional right to an abortion. "

Uh, for the brain dead reporter who wrote this, and the idiot Editor who okayed it, they need to look at the Constitution of the United States and find exactly where killing babies in the uterus is a guaranteed right. I've read the Constitution and I couldn't find that right anywhere.

Hey, CNN (Commucrat News Network), abortion IS NOT a Constitutional right and it NEVER was!!!!

What a bunch of totally clueless idiots!!!

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

I quit giving any credibility to the corporate media during the vietnam war coverage. After watching the mayor of Saigon shoot that VC in the head a hundred fuckin times on every news outlet for a week, and the daily death counts, i started to get sceptical

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    I quit giving any credibility to the corporate media during the vietnam war coverage. After watching the mayor of Saigon shoot that VC in the head a hundred fuckin times on every news outlet for a week, and the daily death counts, i started to get sceptical
    Death counts during GW, disappeared the minute the Kenyan took the white house.... that was enough for anyone with a brain to see it's not news but ideological propaganda. Fact checking by the "media" disappeared after Trump while anyone with a brain can see the Biden's handler administration lies consistently every time they speak.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Good one from CBS last night about the train wreck in Missouri. They reported that the train derailed due to lack of funding of the infrastructure. Then went on talking about the money needed to upgrade the largest rail system in the world. The FACT that there was a dump truck on the tracks which the train hit causing the derailment was lost in the spin.

Admission, I had CBS on by accident when I hit the wrong button on the remote at just the right time to hear the continued lies.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Good one from CBS last night about the train wreck in Missouri. They reported that the train derailed due to lack of funding of the infrastructure. Then went on talking about the money needed to upgrade the largest rail system in the world. The FACT that there was a dump truck on the tracks which the train hit causing the derailment was lost in the spin.

Admission, I had CBS on by accident when I hit the wrong button on the remote at just the right time to hear the continued lies.
    Just amazing isn't it; show a video of a train hitting a truck, tell the useful idiots that it wasn't the truck or the stupid driver in the truck that caused the wreck, but a failure of the "system" and THEY FUCKING BELIEVE IT, my next door neighbor is one of them !

I was flabbergasted at how many people got sucked into the covid farce and the ridiculous "prevention" methods that were forced on us, several of my family members included. My wife and i did what we always did when a bad flu is around, stay away from sick people. Neither of us has had it and my vaccinated relatives are working on their 3 re-infection, and i don't think there's an end in sight to their health issues

Just one more reason not to trust anything the Communist MSM says:

The NY Times claims to have "forgotten" to include the Declaration of Independence in it's July 4th edition (which it has done consistently for the past 100 years).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/on...ee4553f221ddff

Freedom isn't free.