Thread: US Army to embrace EV Hummers...

US Army to embrace EV Hummers...

Just read an article on this...BRILLIANT!!!

We fight for 160 miles, then recharge for eight hours....hey...where's the USO show???
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 07-23-2022 at 07:21 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

WTF? I agree. EV battlefield vehicles?!?!?!?! The batteries alone are hazardous POISON if punctured. Also the charges don't last long, and where are they gonna charge the damned things? Also batteries have a shelf life and after a few years their ability to store energy decreases.

Also aren't replacement EV batteries MORE EXPENSIVE than the entire car itself? I've heard that on the news recently.

The Democrats have successfully destroyed our military, by purging all conservatives and patriots and installing WOKE IDIOTS like Milley and Lloyd Austin. No wonder our young people don't want to ENLIST in this shit show any more.

I think the only place I've seen such woktardary military bullshit was an old Monty Python skit...

If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

They've got it all figured out. First we need to build nuclear reactors and upgrade all our current and possible enemies electrical grid to have plug ins every 100 miles in each direction across those countries, Then go to geneva and have a convention where destroying your own electric infrastructure is a war crime. So then when we attack our enemies can't destroy the plugins before we use them, then we can destroy them after we're done with them. Good plan don't you think? This green shit is them most retarded way to ruin a 21rst century world and put it back into the early 1900's.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    No wonder our young people don't want to ENLIST in this shit show any more.
    In the past, didn't some men try to avoid the draft by claiming to be gay?

After 50 years of the progressive liberal agenda running amuck?
    You can avoid the draft by claiming to be Christian, conservative and heterosexual...

How fvcked up is THAT!?!

On the subject of charging EV Hummers - SOLAR PANELS of course.

On cloudy days they can set up wind turbines.
    Then have General Gaylord's homosexual battalion run in circles flailing their arms in the air to create a breeze.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Also the charges don't last long, and where are they gonna charge the damned things?
    Diesel powered generators.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Diesel powered generators.
    To stay on the move they'll have to run the generator trucks alongside the tanks rather than wait 8 hours for a charge that last 50 miles, should work well for being tactical ..Or maybe mount giant diesel engines on top of the tanks LOL........ I liked my idea better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post
    In the past, didn't some men try to avoid the draft by claiming to be gay?

After 50 years of the progressive liberal agenda running amuck?
    You can avoid the draft by claiming to be Christian, conservative and heterosexual...

How fvcked up is THAT!?!

On the subject of charging EV Hummers - SOLAR PANELS of course.

On cloudy days they can set up wind turbines.
    Then have General Gaylord's homosexual battalion run in circles flailing their arms in the air to create a breeze.
    BWAHAAAAA So unreal it's true. You couldn't have made this shit up 30 years ago.