Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: it's been a while...

  1. #1
    Senior Member romakdaddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    pamplico sc
    Posts
    141

    it's been a while...

    I don't know if any of you remember me its been a few years but thought i'd pop my head in and say howdy i'm still alive...lol
    FATE It protects Fools,Small children and ships named Enterprise.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,506
    Quote Originally Posted by romakdaddy View Post
    I don't know if any of you remember me its been a few years but thought i'd pop my head in and say howdy i'm still alive...lol
    Oh Daddy...ohhh...daddy...OH DADDY!!!

    Okay, that was weird...

    I remember you bud...welcome back.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  3. #3
    Senior Member romakdaddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    pamplico sc
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Oh Daddy...ohhh...daddy...OH DADDY!!!

    Okay, that was weird...

    I remember you bud...welcome back.
    AWK.....WERRRRD!!...lol i still got my MAK90 but sold the PSL(Romak) that was my name sake...lol
    FATE It protects Fools,Small children and ships named Enterprise.

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    16,646
    Huzzah for the return of the prodigal son(s)!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

  5. #5
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,506
    Quote Originally Posted by romakdaddy View Post
    AWK.....WERRRRD!!...lol i still got my MAK90 but sold the PSL(Romak) that was my name sake...lol
    Hey...stick around...let's have some fun!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  6. #6
    Senior Member romakdaddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    pamplico sc
    Posts
    141
    can someone point me in the right direction to change my email address? im not sure if my old one is still associated here
    FATE It protects Fools,Small children and ships named Enterprise.

  7. #7
    Administrator imanaknut's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Posts
    11,704
    Welcome back.

    Would be nice to see more of our long ago members return. Glad you have returned romakdaddy!!!

  8. #8
    Senior Member romakdaddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    pamplico sc
    Posts
    141
    Thanks for the warm returning welcome guys, I found the settings and have confirmed my current email is the one associated with this site...woot...I have to confess something tho...as of late.....I have wandered to the dark side and have built a few ARs.....dont shoot me...lol
    FATE It protects Fools,Small children and ships named Enterprise.

  9. #9
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    14,644
    Quote Originally Posted by romakdaddy View Post
    Thanks for the warm returning welcome guys, I found the settings and have confirmed my current email is the one associated with this site...woot...I have to confess something tho...as of late.....I have wandered to the dark side and have built a few ARs.....dont shoot me...lol
    We won't, but the anti-gunners might. AR's are the most hated firearm in Commucrat circles right now. It used to be AK's, but AR's have the top spot now.

    I remember you, too. A very warm welcome back.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

    "If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

  10. #10
    Senior Member Full Otto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,137
    Quote Originally Posted by romakdaddy View Post
    dont shoot me...lol
    Hey no problem here but I gotta ask
    How is the photographer for your avatar doing?
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

  11. #11
    Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    7,916
    Howdy!

  12. #12
    Administrator imanaknut's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Posts
    11,704
    Quote Originally Posted by romakdaddy View Post
    Thanks for the warm returning welcome guys, I found the settings and have confirmed my current email is the one associated with this site...woot...I have to confess something tho...as of late.....I have wandered to the dark side and have built a few ARs.....dont shoot me...lol
    Don't feel bad. I'm still an AK nut and have built enough ARs to make many liberal heads explode. And the AKs in my safe don't seem to mind!

  13. #13
    Senior Member romakdaddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    pamplico sc
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Hey no problem here but I gotta ask
    How is the photographer for your avatar doing?
    he has a clear head...lol
    FATE It protects Fools,Small children and ships named Enterprise.

  14. #14
    Senior Member romakdaddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    pamplico sc
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Don't feel bad. I'm still an AK nut and have built enough ARs to make many liberal heads explode. And the AKs in my safe don't seem to mind!
    my MAK and my ARs get along swimmingly...lol
    FATE It protects Fools,Small children and ships named Enterprise.

  15. #15
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southwest, Missouri
    Posts
    210
    I remember you. Welcome back!

  16. #16
    Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    370
    Good to see you made it back.

    Wish we could round up all the old crew, back in the early 2000's this site was going strong.

  17. #17
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    d
    Posts
    2,079
    Make gunsnet great again.

  18. #18
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post
    Wish we could round up all the old crew, back in the early 2000's this site was going strong.
    This site was the absolute best...period...end of story...gun site in those days...info on any and everything gun related imaginable.

    You want my "conspiracy theory" explanation of why what happened when it went down? There was so much info here the fedfucks had to get rid of it. They paid the webhost to fuck the site owners and effectively confiscate the old database, requiring a costly, lengthy legal battle to get it back...thereby neutering gunsnet.

    Prove me wrong...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

  19. #19
    Senior Member romakdaddy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    pamplico sc
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    This site was the absolute best...period...end of story...gun site in those days...info on any and everything gun related imaginable.

    You want my "conspiracy theory" explanation of why what happened when it went down? There was so much info here the fedfucks had to get rid of it. They paid the webhost to fuck the site owners and effectively confiscate the old database, requiring a costly, lengthy legal battle to get it back...thereby neutering gunsnet.

    Prove me wrong...
    sounds pretty accurate...lol
    FATE It protects Fools,Small children and ships named Enterprise.

  20. #20
    Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    7,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post
    Good to see you made it back.

    Wish we could round up all the old crew, back in the early 2000's this site was going strong.
    Yes indeed, the age of building Ak's! I think I joined in the early 2000's. I just wish we had the old BIY and C&R forums back especially with Redstar, Zouave and many others who've passed on along the way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •