Thread: So the House just passed the rehash of the ole' Clinton AW Ban of 1994 just now in 2022 LOL!!!

So the House just passed the rehash of the ole' Clinton AW Ban of 1994 just now in 2022 LOL!!!

I hear the two Republicans who voted for it were both from Pennsylvania. WTF PA? Sadly PA's rural vote is outgunned by the DEMOCRATS in Philly.

But now that it's Federal, my reaction is....

Hopefully the senate stops it. Our even better it passes goes to the scotus and they strike it down taking similar state laws with it

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I'm thinking about going to Canada and turn in a few few guns there....Good prices on their "buyback". https://www.westernjournal.com/warni...es=%5B-MD5-%5D Seriously the Senate R's better put a stop to this or best be ready to lose seats . NAPOTS I thought federal courts already struck down AW bans in some states, I know California did. But yeah it would be good to see it go to the SCOTUS at this time and end the commie BS once and for all or least till the commies pack the court and overturn such a ruling.. The supreme court already said weapons in common use cannot be banned in Heller. So I can't see the court turning around and saying differently with even more conservatives on the scotus. My biggest fear is assassination or even natural deaths of a few of them. Especially knowing the FBI and Justice Dept is full of america hating commies and won't lift a finger to protect the conservatives. https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...n/10183778002/

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

House Semiautomatic Weapons Ban Looks Doomed in Senate

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/do...29/id/1081012/

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I hear the two Republicans who voted for it were both from Pennsylvania. WTF PA? Sadly PA's rural vote is outgunned by the DEMOCRATS in Philly.

But now that it's Federal, my reaction is....

One was New York and one PA.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    House Semiautomatic Weapons Ban Looks Doomed in Senate
    Steve
    Once again, there's some completely unreasonable gun legislation that should have no possible chance of surviving the Senate.

Anyone here want to give a wild ass guess what's going to happen next?...

A high casualty mass shooting - probably involving a large number of children.

The Republicunt opposition will fall apart faster than a break-away prom dress.

Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell will obediently grab his ankles and make a patronizing speech with all the proper buzz words and phraseology:

The "horrendous nature" an "act of wanton violence" against "our most vulnerable and precious children!"

He was, of course, originally against the legislation - but now?
    Why, he has to "cross the isle" and "work to forge a bipartisan solution" for "the safety of the children!!!"

Let me be the first to say that Bitch McConnell and all the other RINO suck-monkeys can go take a flying fuck at a rolling barrel of pig shit.

Here's the only thing you need to remember any time a politician or bureaucrat starts ringing their hands and squealing:
    "It's for the children!!! IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN"

Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post
    Once again, there's some completely unreasonable gun legislation that should have no possible chance of surviving the Senate.

Anyone here want to give a wild ass guess what's going to happen next?...

A high casualty mass shooting - probably involving a large number of children.

The Republicunt opposition will fall apart faster than a break-away prom dress.

Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell will obediently grab his ankles and make a patronizing speech with all the proper buzz words and phraseology:

The "horrendous nature" an "act of wanton violence" against "our most vulnerable and precious children!"

He was, of course, originally against the legislation - but now?
    Why, he has to "cross the isle" and "work to forge a bipartisan solution" for "the safety of the children!!!"

Let me be the first to say that Bitch McConnell and all the other RINO suck-monkeys can go take a flying fuck at a rolling barrel of pig shit.

Here's the only thing you need to remember any time a politician or bureaucrat starts ringing their hands and squealing:
    "It's for the children!!! IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN"

Just remember our government has high score when it comes to mass murder.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Just remember our government has high score when it comes to mass murder.
    And, with the help of various alphabet agencies, they are continuing to surpass that "high score."
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Yeah Fitzpatrick a Rhino from Philly. Google his background. He was once a FBI agent. That says it all.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nashorn View Post
    Yeah Fitzpatrick a Rhino from Philly. Google his background. He was once a FBI agent. That says it all.
    So, you're saying...the guy's a serious cock thistle...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    The list of non-approved weapons is crazy, but so are the ones that wrote that infringement. Since they were listing firearms by name, they did miss a few, like the Maadi RPM and MISR, and the Norinco 56S-1, 84S-1, -3A and -5A among a few others.

And since they will be illegal to own, who are the poor soles who are willing to risk never seeing their families again by going door to door to collect the "illegal 'assault' weapons"?

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    The list of non-approved weapons is crazy, but so are the ones that wrote that infringement. Since they were listing firearms by name, they did miss a few, like the Maadi RPM and MISR, and the Norinco 56S-1, 84S-1, -3A and -5A among a few others.

And since they will be illegal to own, who are the poor soles who are willing to risk never seeing their families again by going door to door to collect the "illegal 'assault' weapons"?
    The Maadi RPMs and Norincos have been banned from import for decades. Their numbers are SMALL and they fetch a ridiculously high price on Gunbroker. But I get your meaning. I remember when the original AW ban named a gun which virtually NO ONE had - the Plainfield Machine Carbine.... LOL...