Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: America-Hating Griner Gets 9 Years in Russian Penal Colony

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

America-Hating Griner Gets 9 Years in Russian Penal Colony

Awwww. I almost feel sorry for her. (I said, "almost"....)

https://www.westernjournal.com/grine...0d7e2da3bc2b28

More here:

https://www.westernjournal.com/russi...0d7e2da3bc2b28
    Last edited by alismith; 08-04-2022 at 10:34 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Biden's handlers will trade some terrorist or terrorists for the anti American shitheel. Read quite a few books on Russian prisons/gulags, they aren't pretty, just what she needs. She's a true idiot. Complaining about not having her rights read to her LOL. Maybe she'll have a new found appreciation of the US after a few weeks there.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Biden's handlers will trade some terrorist or terrorists for the anti American shitheel. Read quite a few books on Russian prisons/gulags, they aren't pretty, just what she needs. She's a true idiot. Complaining about not having her rights read to her LOL. Maybe she'll have a new found appreciation of the US after a few weeks there.
    I always found it funny how people all think they have Miranda RIGHTS (aka having your rights read to you) OUTSIDE of the USA. That's a totally AMERICAN legal precedent. What's interesting is that most CANADIANS 'think' they have Miranda rights, when they do NOT. They wrongly assume that because you see it on American TV shows all the time, that it's the case in all of North America. That has jammed up a lot of Canadians who make that mistake. LOL.

And didn't scotus recently decide you couldn't sue if the police don't marandize you? Not sure how that effects throwing out prosecutable statements ect.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

don't do the crime , you won't do the time. her handlers should have emphasized russian law. if our courts imposed sentences like her's, we might have less problems with drug smugglers. our southern border is a disaster.

Good...let the America hating dyke rot!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

I'll bet hearing the Star Spangled Banner before a game doesn't seem nearly so terrible about now.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    I'll bet hearing the Star Spangled Banner before a game doesn't seem nearly so terrible about now.
    I have an idea, every morning, she's awakened to the sound of the Russian National anthem.... Hope she learns to love it.... Maybe, they'll teach her to sing it in Russian, too.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I have an idea, every morning, she's awakened to the sound of the Russian National anthem.... Hope she learns to love it.... Maybe, they'll teach her to sing it in Russian, too.
    Hey. Trivia note: Never realized this. But the Russian National Anthem is the SAME SONG as the old Soviet National Anthem. They just changed the lyrics. I knew the OLD soviet anthem (years as a Cold Warrior and a student of Warsaw Pact Armored tactics). If you were old enough to see the Red Army across the gates at Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin (back in the 1980s) you KNEW the Soviet Anthem. Also lots of the American public knew the anthem from the movie "Hunt for Red October"

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Hey. Trivia note: Never realized this. But the Russian National Anthem is the SAME SONG as the old Soviet National Anthem. They just changed the lyrics. I knew the OLD soviet anthem (years as a Cold Warrior and a student of Warsaw Pact Armored tactics). If you were old enough to see the Red Army across the gates at Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin (back in the 1980s) you KNEW the Soviet Anthem. Also lots of the American public knew the anthem from the movie "Hunt for Red October"

I wonder if Brittney remembers it from these sources....? If so, she'll have a head start.

Freedom isn't free.

Isn't that freak a dude?

Thank you sir! Were you in Germany? M60's? M551's? A friend of mine was in M551's mainly, he said he loved driving them. Reforger in the early 80's. He was stationed over there and loved it.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Isn't that freak a dude?
    Apparently, Griner is a bull dyke.
    Heard some babbling idiot news reader barking on the radio about her 'wife' demanding the Bidumb administration arrange a prisoner swap to get her released.

Maybe we should have all of these so called athletes watch 'Midnight Express' before they go to a foreign country.
    Smuggling drugs [on accident] in Russia, then expecting to have her rights and privileges as an American respected in THAT court system?
    Just typing that made the needle on my Retard Meter max out and melt down.

There's something I have been wondering:
    Since she's a transgender, dyke, lesbian or what-ever-da-fuck...

Will she go to a male or female prison?

Either way, Vicious Victor or Terrible Tatiana is getting Nubian Princess to play with for the next nine years

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Isn't that freak a dude?
    yep

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I wonder if Brittney remembers it from these sources....? If so, she'll have a head start.
    Her generation doesn't know shit. I know youngsters who don't know that "Hunt for Red October" is an actual movie. I run into kids today who never heard of Giilligan's Island. I actually ran into a room of 20-somethings who did NOT know who John Wayne was. Or Marilyn Monroe. They recognized the faces from posters, mugs, statues, artwork, but they had NO idea who they were and what they were famous for.

So I fully expect ANYONE under a certain age to NOT know things that the rest of us already know, due to them not even watching the same TV shows or Movies. I know folks who ONLY know tik tok videos, Instagram 'stars', Youtube "stars" and reality TV stars (like the Bachelor or Real Housewives of _ _ _ _ ). It's idiotic and our culture is already 'idiocracy'.

Isn't that freak a dude?
    I wonder why so much of the media doesn't say the reality that 'Brittany Griner" is a transgender 'woman'. She's a male who just identifies as a female. That's the only reason why "she" rates so high in scoring in her league.

I wonder why so much of the media doesn't say the reality that 'Brittany Griner" is a transgender 'woman'. She's a male who just identifies as a female. That's the only reason why "she" rates so high in scoring in her league.
    Which leads me to which prison do you think the Russians will put him in.......Somehow I don't believe the Russians are big on catering to mental illness when it comes to men pretending their women and vice versa.......

If he, she, or it had been arrested in a muslim country, she'd be learning to fly off of a tall building....

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Dear Mrs. Griner,

We hope this letter finds you in good health and we understand you are having some rough times in your life. We are a group of old Vietnam Combat Veterans from North Carolina. Our average age is around seventy years old. We call ourselves, The Bunker Boys.
    We spent a lot of time living in rat and snake-infested holes in the ground known as Bunkers. When we were not in the bunkers we were crawling through the jungle being shot at and shooting back at little people wearing black pajamas. We must be honest and tell you that the only thing we may have in common with you, is that we too, were drafted.
    We noticed you were drafted number one in the WNBA a few years ago. Since we all were drafted we thought we might let you know what it was like when we were drafted.

Unlike you, most of us had no college. The people of the United States drafted us. We consisted of all colors, religions, and personal beliefs. We had no choice of which team we played for; Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marines. We were sent halfway around the world to fight and kill people we didn’t know in a place we had never heard of. We were paid, we know you can relate to this, $3.00 a day and required to work 24 hours a day if needed. When we returned home, many, or most of us were treated very badly by our fellow Americans. We were spit on and hit by bottles and rocks as the police stood by and watched. We did not complain, we just continued on in life and made the best of it. We fought for God, family, country, and of course, the Flag, and the National Anthem; a poem that was written by, of all people, a lawyer.
    He wrote the poem as he watched bombs fall on and kill fellow Americans. Ever since that night, our nation has played that little poem before millions of social functions. For some people, it’s just a little song. For a Veteran, it is a reminder of how many men and women of all colors have given their lives so the rest can have the right to be free.
    We found in our research that you requested the National Anthem not be played at sporting events. We find it odd that now you are requesting the citizens of the United States to pay for your release from a jail in Russia. Yes, we the taxpayers are paying for all of those diplomats working on your release.

Our Government told you, and all fellow Americans in Russia, to leave Russia after the invasion of Ukraine. You play basketball in a country that is known to treat Americans badly. You fly a great deal and must know by now, all the rules of what one can bring into a country. All of us who travel know the rules for entering a foreign country. You are a guest and must go by the rules of the land.
    By your own admission, you were attempting to bring an illegal substance into a country that is known for its long prison sentences. You had to know this because you are making $227,000 dollars a year to play a game and hold a college degree. At six feet nine inches tall, you know that security officers are going to focus on you from the moment you stand in the boarding-pass line. We also noticed that you are now saying you placed the drugs in your luggage by accident. Please, that is something an 18-year-old would say. We also found out that your net worth is somewhere around $5 million bucks for playing a game. For old guys like us, living on a fixed income, that’s a lot of money for just playing a game. Don’t get us wrong; we are not against you. We all went and fought so all Americans can have the freedom to make their own choices. We just hope the next time you have to endure the playing of that little poem, you will pay close attention to the “Land Of The Free” part.

Wishing you the very best,
    The Bunker Boys…
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Isn't that freak a dude?
    Well, she wears size 17 men's shoes. Kinda like that giant dude that used to hang out here and bragged about voting for Obozo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast