Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Video on China .... I worry that they will turn to WAR because they are desperate.....

Interesting Video on China .... I worry that they will turn to WAR because they are desperate.....

So this is an INTERESTING VIDEO. Sure it's about 17 minutes long, but it outlines how China's economy is actually on the verge of collapse. Now there is a part of me that LIKES the fact that China's economic power is built on a house of cards. Makes the USA's economy (despite Biden ruining it) still the strongest guy on the block. But CHINA has been investing in buying up the rare earth, mineral and natural resource leases from hundreds of countries around the world. AFRICA, Latin America, Other parts of Asia, etc. They know that they can still blackmail the rest of the world if they have all the rare natural resources (like LITHIUM, COPPER, URANIUM, etc).

My biggest concern is that ... if CHINA's economy is in that much trouble ... they WILL probably turn to WAR because they are desperate. Their own citizens will rebel or at the least their entire system might collapse. Only a WAR can divert attention and focus the entire state into one unified goal. That would suck for everyone involved, but desperate leaders will do anything to keep power (just look at the Democrats).

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Well, truth be told, if China wants war with the West, now is the time. In the US we have a senile, wimpy, demented, idiot for a leader. We have almost no backup oil reserves to wage war with. Our military leaders are woke, wishy-washy Generals who have no idea how to wage a war. Our military is peopled by those soldiers our Generals selected based on their "woke-ness."

We've given much of our top-of-the-line military hardware to the Ukrainians to fight a proxy war with evil Russia. Our government is populated by people who were hired either for some agenda-driven goal, or hired based on their extremely high levels of incompetence and ineptitude.

We are the weakest we've ever been under Resident Joe's non-leadership and Communist agenda-driven policies.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Yep now would be the time for them to say the hell with the US. Can you imagine the groveling batshit crazy Biden would do when China shuts off it's ships to the US. They control our industries, thanks to traitorous R& D policies shipping kjobs to the cheapest labor market(prison labor/slave labor). If A true war started against us we'd be fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Yep now would be the time for them to say the hell with the US. Can you imagine the groveling batshit crazy Biden would do when China shuts off it's ships to the US. They control our industries, thanks to traitorous R& D policies shipping kjobs to the cheapest labor market(prison labor/slave labor). If A true war started against us we'd be fucked.
    Won't happen unless we start it, as in attack. We're still their golden goose, economically...plus they still haven't divested themselves of all their US Treasuries they're holding. Once those are all gone though...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Won't happen unless we start it, as in attack. We're still their golden goose, economically...plus they still haven't divested themselves of all their US Treasuries they're holding. Once those are all gone though...
    You think so? They had no problem spreading a lab made disease to us and shutting down shipments to us for 2 years. I think you underestimate how much they rely on us vs how much we rely on them. They turn the spigot off, we have no electronics, no consumer goods and no heavy industry goods. We're THEIR slaves.

You think so? They had no problem spreading a lab made disease to us and shutting down shipments to us for 2 years. I think you underestimate how much they rely on us vs how much we rely on them. They turn the spigot off, we have no electronics, no consumer goods and no heavy industry goods. We're THEIR slaves.
    And we are stupid as a nation for letting it happen. Our CEO's along with our politicians got rich selling our future to the Chinese

Much of our manpad and atgm stock is depleted with "someone" buying about 2/3 of everything we throw away in ukraine right now, so yes now might be a very good time for the chicoms to do something nefarious. The russians, chicoms, iranians, norks all know where we build these things (tanks, missiles, jets, ships) and have the means to do something about it - there aren't very many of them and they're not widely spread around the country so only a few missiles would do. Also keep in mind Stanislav Lunev (ex gru) said the plan was russian nukes and chicom manpower to invade the US, and Dumitru Dudamen prophesied the chicom leader being told to go to war with America by a russian president, who said he would strike the US with nukes in a sneak attack as the US/chicom war raged.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Much of our manpad and atgm stock is depleted with "someone" buying about 2/3 of everything we throw away in ukraine right now, so yes now might be a very good time for the chicoms to do something nefarious. The russians, chicoms, iranians, norks all know where we build these things (tanks, missiles, jets, ships) and have the means to do something about it - there aren't very many of them and they're not widely spread around the country so only a few missiles would do. Also keep in mind Stanislav Lunev (ex gru) said the plan was russian nukes and chicom manpower to invade the US, and Dumitru Dudamen prophesied the chicom leader being told to go to war with America by a russian president, who said he would strike the US with nukes in a sneak attack as the US/chicom war raged.
    That wouldn't surprise me a bit, I've often thought Russia and China would band together and attack us.

That wouldn't surprise me a bit, I've often thought Russia and China would band together and attack us.
    One prob with the chicoms is their heritage. They're Chinese not russian, norks, etc "two steps forward, one step back" go for broke commies. The Chinese will take years to do something step by step, kinda like cheaply buying up our politicians and getting their man elected - gee I wonder who printed up and shipped all the fake ballots. I was thinking the chicoms might go for it while they have naval and air assets swarming off Taiwan right now, but that goes against their record of patience and they'd send hundreds of ships and planes not 50 or so. I expected them to nab pelousy out of the air and they did nothing other than lob a few missiles towards Japan and encircle Taiwan with naval assets. Right now the chicoms are focused on helping their friends the russians with funding for the war in ukraine, sharing the weapons technology uncovered, expending more western weapons on a futile war, and gaining all this at the cost of a few thousand russians -not chicoms. That said, Taiwan is just a stepping off point for their real goal, the US. I think it will start with a second Pearl Harbor, but this time we will be the ones that run out of manufacturing and men just as the germans did in ww2, and are overwhelmed by sheer numbers.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    - - and are overwhelmed by sheer numbers.
    We are ALREADY being "overwhelmed" by the numbers.
    Just look at the Mexican border.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Man, I'd love to be able to grow old and enjoy my family and all I have worked for. It seems the ptb want to crash it all.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I can't see China attacking the USA as they have too much to lose since we really are a major trading partner. I can see a lot of saber rattling as they know that our current government consists of a bunch of spineless morons who are too busy hurting the USA all by themselves. No outside help needed.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I can't see China attacking the USA as they have too much to lose since we really are a major trading partner. I can see a lot of saber rattling as they know that our current government consists of a bunch of spineless morons who are too busy hurting the USA all by themselves. No outside help needed.
    Is it better to trade for something or just to own it yourself? If they take over the US, then they don't need to trade with us to get what they want. Why trade when they'll already own it?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Granted not every blade of grass will hide an American with a firearm, there will be many blades of grass to worry about, not to mention snipers picking off anyone who dares attempt to take over the land of the free, home of the redneck.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Granted not every blade of grass will hide an American with a firearm, there will be many blades of grass to worry about, not to mention snipers picking off anyone who dares attempt to take over the land of the free, home of the redneck.
    Sorry, but to actually think that rednecks with firearms will mean anything to cluster bombs, beehive artillery rounds, Fuel air Explosives, incendiary payloads dropped from bombers, etc.

Our 2nd amendment is great. But we should be realistic. The ONLY reason why Ukrainians are winning some battles against the russians is because of their MANPADS or NLAWs. We don't have those. The second amendment is a bulwark against a domestic occupying force. But an invading military, BTW that has no rules of engagement against civilians targets and will just bomb us from high altitude, we're just toast. Now of course I"m just talking about civilian gun ownership. I am not factoring in our own nation's military might. With idiots like General Milley and a commander in chief like Joe Biden, I have serious doubts as to our efficacy in war right about now.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Sorry, but to actually think that rednecks with firearms will mean anything to cluster bombs, beehive artillery rounds, Fuel air Explosives, incendiary payloads dropped from bombers, etc.

Our 2nd amendment is great. But we should be realistic. The ONLY reason why Ukrainians are winning some battles against the russians is because of their MANPADS or NLAWs. We don't have those. The second amendment is a bulwark against a domestic occupying force. But an invading military, BTW that has no rules of engagement against civilians targets and will just bomb us from high altitude, we're just toast. Now of course I"m just talking about civilian gun ownership. I am not factoring in our own nation's military might. With idiots like General Milley and a commander in chief like Joe Biden, I have serious doubts as to our efficacy in war right about now.
    Afganis didn't have shit for the most part, managed to kill our men and destroy many vehicles. Same in Iraq. I do believe some of us will adapt similar methods.

our consumerism supports their modern "communism". I don't think they want to interfere with that symbiotic relationship. If they aren't getting money from the US they fold up.

Afganis didn't have shit for the most part, managed to kill our men and destroy many vehicles. Same in Iraq. I do believe some of us will adapt similar methods.
    Again, those goatherders with AKs were ambushing an occupying force. Also you're forgetting that the average population of Afghanistan was spread out over thousands of square miles over massive mountain ranges. We have millions of people concentrated in massive cities. I fear you're comparing apples to oranges. the CCCP will wipe most of us out with Division level assets. The time where we're doing a 'red dawn' style insurgency, MOST of our people will be dead by then.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    our consumerism supports their modern "communism". I don't think they want to interfere with that symbiotic relationship. If they aren't getting money from the US they fold up.
    To be fair, they NEED us for our money and they hold a lot of our DEBT, but remember that the central government is terrified of a coup by the people right now. I've been watching news videos of the civil unrest in China. Even with a fascist communist police state, they are VERY concerned that their own government is on the verge of collapse. a NEW WAR would be the perfect distraction for their population. That's the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    To be fair, they NEED us for our money and they hold a lot of our DEBT, but remember that the central government is terrified of a coup by the people right now. I've been watching news videos of the civil unrest in China. Even with a fascist communist police state, they are VERY concerned that their own government is on the verge of collapse. a NEW WAR would be the perfect distraction for their population. That's the risk.
    Their own internal problems aside for a minute it seems they are buying as much real estate, influence, our debt, etc. of ours as they can. You see what happens with Hollywood movies once they have Chinese investors, they have to then make the government censors happy. They'll probably own us outright before too long but I don't think they can afford to outright destroy out system or make us completely like them. They will probably exercise as much control as possible to maximize their benefit though.

What is interesting is how they are growing an industrialist, consumerist, yet communist society. Their own domestic market and hunger for products is huge. What is funny is that seems like a complete contradiction to communism so what they will end up with is authoritarian capitalisms which I'm not sure will last as a system. This now considering their own internal unrest. A population with a taste for money, competition, and consumerism with an increasing need for education to stay relevant. Probably not a population that will want to stay subjugated forever.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast