Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting Video on China .... I worry that they will turn to WAR because they are desperate.....

Tank - your "military assessment" (post #15) may be accurate but a decent sniper shooting a 20 lb (or larger) propane tank can cause a fair amount of disruption. Or, if someone can obtain the kind of blasting caps used on dynamite, tape a couple of those to that propane tank with either a timer or a remote signaller and achieve the same. Or we attack the invaders and take their larger items.

WOLVERINES !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Their own internal problems aside for a minute ...
    I think a lot of folks may be missing the point a bit. Their internal problems are the BIG ISSUE right now. Everything they're doing outside of their borders will either succeed, fail, expand or collapse based on what is going on inside. I find it fascinating that so many bubbas just are not interested in knowing what's going on there, but then OPINE about what they are going to do militarily or economically ... with NO knowledge of what is driving it or influencing it.

The more the world's economy collapses, the worse it gets for us. And having that BRAIN DEAD BIDEN at the helm is probably the WORST CASE scenario the USA could have found ourselves in for a world crisis at this time.

I just hope the prognosticators are wrong. I am really hoping for that. But I am prepared for the worst.

And having the Democrats becoming fascists is just a part of the plan to destroy the world. I wonder if Aliens from another world, put all these Liberals and Communists up to this? Why would they destroy the world's economies? And plunge us all into darkness and starvation? Americans will be okay, but the rest of the world will suffer.
    Last edited by tank_monkey; 08-12-2022 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    [FONT=Times New Roman]Tank - your "military assessment" (post #15) may be accurate but a decent sniper shooting a 20 lb (or larger) propane tank can cause a fair amount of disruption. Or, if someone can obtain the kind of blasting caps used on dynamite, tape a couple of those to that propane tank with either a timer or a remote signaller and achieve the same. Or we attack the invaders and take their larger items.
    if one dude is a pain in the ass to them, they will bypass you and isolate you. If you create problems, one missile strike on your farm will take care of the problem. Unless you CHOOSE to live in a cave like a neanderthal. The Afghans were perfectly happy to do so because they've done so for centuries. You're not a 16th Century man. You're a 21st century man. Living in the dark ages voluntarily gets old really fast LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    What is interesting is how they are growing an industrialist, consumerist, yet communist society.
    I don't think they can be considered commutard any longer. They've effectively become an authoritarian fascist capitalistic regime...but you better have deep party ties to exploit the capitalistic part.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    I don't think they can be considered commutard any longer. They've effectively become an authoritarian fascist capitalistic regime...but you better have deep party ties to exploit the capitalistic part.
    The Commucrats are trying to set up a similar system here.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12