Thread: Rank & File Alphabet Agency agents unhappy with their leadership, or so I'm told ;)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rank & File Alphabet Agency agents unhappy with their leadership, or so I'm told ;)

I went to a BBQ recently (have lots of active and retired Law Enforcement friends and NO, I will never be friends with any COP who is NOT PRO GUN)

and I got to talk to a RETIRED FBI agent and a FORMER ATF Agent. The ATF agent was a surprisingly HOT female, BTW.

The FBI guy said he was glad he retired when he did. He said that the UPPER leadership of the bureau was totally CORRUPT and political. The thousands of rank and file agents are pissed about it. Like any agency with thousands of people, there are DUMB agents who blindly do what they're told, and they're the ones who are usually picked for high profile raids. But now apparently we're seeing a bunch of internal whistle blowers complaining to sympathetic members of Congress about how corrupt the Intel leadership has become. He told me that 99% of his own buddies who were rank and file agents, HATED the political raids and double standard. He told me that if you were Republican or showed any sympathy for gun rights or Trump or anything the Democrats don't like, the leadership managed to quietly push you out, either force you to retire or outright punish you.

I wonder what happened? It all happened with the CLINTONS. They truly were a CRIME syndicate. When The Clintons were in office, they start a quiet PURGE of all members of federal agencies. Putting their own acolytes into positions of power. It has been going on for about 25 years now. Then came OBAMA (Bush was a dimwit who was an establishment guy who didn't even notice what was going on).

The ATF Agent also left the agency because she couldn't handle the politics any more. For every WIN (where they would intercept full auto weapons being smuggled into the states by the Drug Cartels to be handed out to their foot soldiers in America) they would see a LOSS, i.e. tons of pressure to attack Mom & Pop FFLs for minor paperwork violations and other things which makes the public hate them.

If the agencies don't get abolished, I want honest workers to be there. We MUST remove all the partisan hack actors from the upper echelons.

I met some seriously nice folks who are sick to their stomach as to what is happening in their agencies. the rot is so deep, but mostly it's the TOP. They 'could' all quit, but that would only open up tons of slots for partisan DEMOCRAT thugs. I don't want any agency to be 100% Democrat thug. There is still a chance (IMHO) when there is a sizeable number of them quietly pushing back and hoping we win in 2022 and 2024 (and don't get idiot RINOs in either).

One can hope. I for one am NOT blackpilled like some of our friends here. I hope for and will work towards defeating the Dem threat.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Everything you said, above, is correct except there are no Democrats anymore. They're all Commucrats.

IF there are any old America-loving Democrats still around, and they're still affiliated with the Democrat Party, they are Commucrats, too.

There are NO MORE Democrats in America.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    There were a lot of people who were hoping that Trump would clean house, but instead of listening to people who knew the correct purge, he managed to install people who were against him as well as ignoring others who were MAGA haters. What is it about the republican party with so many members who can't "see the forest because of the trees"?

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    There were a lot of people who were hoping that Trump would clean house, but instead of listening to people who knew the correct purge, he managed to install people who were against him as well as ignoring others who were MAGA haters. What is it about the republican party with so many members who can't "see the forest because of the trees"?
    Trump was an OUTSIDE with NO BODY inside the washington machine who was on his side. What do you expect? He didn't know ANYONE, so he trusted people who LIED to him and said they would help him run his administration (and turned out to be traitors who backstabbed him and stonewalled his agenda).

The GOOD THING is that this won't happen again. Trump has a history now. He KNOWS who are his allies and who are his enemies. He has a ton of insiders who are loyal to him (remember for a list just starting taking note of ALL the officials that are being raided by the FBI). He has a bunch of new MAGA Republicans getting into office who will have his back. Also he's out for revenge.

I will CELEBRATE the day he gets into office. he's going to clean house. And he won't have to worry about another term so he can do what he wants.

What I fear is that the DEMOCRATS will burn the country to the ground just to stop that from happening. They will go full nuclear option. They've already started. Terrifying to think how LOW they are willing to go.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Trump was an OUTSIDE with NO BODY inside the washington machine who was on his side. What do you expect? He didn't know ANYONE, so he trusted people who LIED to him and said they would help him run his administration (and turned out to be traitors who backstabbed him and stonewalled his agenda).

The GOOD THING is that this won't happen again. Trump has a history now. He KNOWS who are his allies and who are his enemies. He has a ton of insiders who are loyal to him (remember for a list just starting taking note of ALL the officials that are being raided by the FBI). He has a bunch of new MAGA Republicans getting into office who will have his back. Also he's out for revenge.

I will CELEBRATE the day he gets into office. he's going to clean house. And he won't have to worry about another term so he can do what he wants.

What I fear is that the DEMOCRATS will burn the country to the ground just to stop that from happening. They will go full nuclear option. They've already started. Terrifying to think how LOW they are willing to go.
    He ain't coming back, bro. They will drag him through the justice system for perpetuity. His family will never know peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    He ain't coming back, bro. They will drag him through the justice system for perpetuity. His family will never know peace.
    That is a possibility, but your take is a total black pill.

But there is merit to the idea that there is no bottom to just how LOW the Democrats will stoop to attack, smear and frame the man. They have morphed into a truly evil party.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    We also got snookered by how many tea party candidates that turn out to be lying weasels?

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    We also got snookered by how many tea party candidates that turn out to be lying weasels?
    The Tea party was kinda doomed from the start, because they were a SINGLE VARIABLE platform.

Tea Party promoters (and I was ONE of the Tea Party organizers in my region) were obsessed with Fiscal responsibility to the exclusion of all other positions. Now fiscal responsibility is really good, but that's all our movement at the time cared about. So we endorsed a lot of weak candidates who were GREAT on money, taxes and smaller government, but were very weak on all other issues. Such weak candidates were doomed since they could easily be outmaneuvered, lied to, or dissuaded by the powerful snakes already in Washington. Some were just lunatics and any weakness was not only exploited by the Democrats, but SMEARED by the liberal media. How funny that the LUNATIC fringe of the Democrats never get any negative press from the mainstream media. The Democrats have such an advantage in this arena and they STILL are on the defensive. Goes to show how wrong and toxic their party is.

The Tea party was a good start, but we LEARNED from our mistakes.

MAGA became a multi tiered platform that encompassed many positions that we agree with. The biggest advantage (and disadvantage) is that we had TRUMP in 2016 to freak out the Dems and make them show how corrupt and insane they are. He Broke their brains. He became the single target for all their fury and in doing so, he exposed them for what they really are.

The failures of the Tea party was because we were attacked, and smeared by the MSM primarily (and had weak candidates, many of whom were not very smart). But it taught us all valuable lessons (well those of us who actually work to further our side in politics.)

Orangemanbad is an ear tickler and says all those things conservatives have wanted to say, but never had the global MAGAphone to say with any level of effectiveness. Do I trust Orangemanbad to have "true" discernment? No. He is a Pope kisser and allowed the pathetic moron Paula White to be his "spiritual" adviser.

Wolf in sheep's clothing...clouds without water.