Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Awww...what's that you say, CNN no more, gonna go belly up?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Oswald Bastable's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere In The Troposhpere
    Posts
    6,570

    Awww...what's that you say, CNN no more, gonna go belly up?

    Please! Please?!?

    The trap that CNN (a far-left propaganda outlet that spreads conspiracy theories and political violence) smugly and arrogantly strolled into is about to snap shut.
    https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...straight-news/


    I'd be so devastated...DEVASTATED I TELL YOU!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

    He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

    There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

  2. #2
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    14,945
    I love watching leftists turn on one another.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

    "If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

  3. #3
    Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    383
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    I'd be so devastated...DEVASTATED I TELL YOU!
    Calm down, it's gonna be okay.
    Not like there's any lack of fake news outlets to choose from, right?

    Besides - Brian Stelter hasn't been gone a week and he's already got a new gig...


  4. #4
    Senior Member tank_monkey's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kalifornia
    Posts
    6,840
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post
    Calm down, it's gonna be okay.
    Not like there's any lack of fake news outlets to choose from, right?

    Besides - Brian Stelter hasn't been gone a week and he's already got a new gig...
    No LIE. There will be TONS of fake news, DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA to step up and destroy this country. CNN was just one whackamole. I see TONS of leftist propaganda all the time in nearly ALL other media (other than the ones which are better like the ones that actually give conservatives, or pro gun voices a platform).

  5. #5
    Senior Member JTHunter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,336
    This may be either a rhetorical question (or maybe a dumb one) but does it seem like the lefties are spouting more BS all over the place since Rush Limbaugh passed away?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

  6. #6
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    14,945
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    This may be either a rhetorical question (or maybe a dumb one) but does it seem like the lefties are spouting more BS all over the place since Rush Limbaugh passed away?
    I'd say it's not because of that, but, now, that they've stolen the ballot boxes and haven't been held accountable, they feel almost invincible. Example: Idiot Joe is nothing more than a demented, brain dead buffoon who is still playing at being President. They've been able to keep him propped up (both literally and figuratively) for almost two years now. I'm sure if he died, they'd fill him full of embalming fluid and parade him around and no one would know the difference.

    Since they have the upper hand, right now, they're just making the most of it. That's why they're spouting all this BS all over the place. It won't stop until someone with common sense and the balls to get rid of them, routs them out and removes them.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

    "If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

  7. #7
    The Riveting Über Admin 308's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Posts
    317,652,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    This may be either a rhetorical question (or maybe a dumb one) but does it seem like the lefties are spouting more BS all over the place since Rush Limbaugh passed away?
    It does not take much in the way of observation to recognize that delusional minds will continue to double down on their delusion. If our old pal Smegma was here, he would tell us delusion is a firmly held fixed false belief that is adamantly maintained is spite of all facts and evidence to the contrary. So the bottom line is, unless the delusional mind is in therapy it will continue to spew its 4-legs good, 2-legs bad mantra and do so with righteous indignation. What we are seeing now is mental illness on a global scale...a time where reprobate minds are running the show and the lie has become the truth. Orwell's 1984 is now. No longer is what we see isloalted to some weird geographical pocket, but like I said and have observed...it is now global. Time to consider of what Paul said to his Roman audience in Chapter 1 vs 18-32 is are new reality...it is worth considering and deciding upon.

  8. #8
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    44th "Free" State
    Posts
    14,945
    Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    It does not take much in the way of observation to recognize that delusional minds will continue to double down on their delusion. If our old pal Smegma was here, he would tell us delusion is a firmly held fixed false belief that is adamantly maintained is spite of all facts and evidence to the contrary. So the bottom line is, unless the delusional mind is in therapy it will continue to spew its 4-legs good, 2-legs bad mantra and do so with righteous indignation. What we are seeing now is mental illness on a global scale...a time where reprobate minds are running the show and the lie has become the truth. Orwell's 1984 is now. No longer is what we see isloalted to some weird geographical pocket, but like I said and have observed...it is now global. Time to consider of what Paul said to his Roman audience in Chapter 1 vs 18-32 is are new reality...it is worth considering and deciding upon.
    Paul knew the Commucrat mind 2,000 years ago.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

    Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

    Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

    Freedom isn't free.

    "Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

    My Spirit Animal has rabies.

    I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

    "If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

  9. #9
    Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    7,966
    Maybe Sandman and Rittenhouse now own it.

  10. #10
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    16,766
    With financing via soros and the like I doubt it's going away any time soon, regardless of how much moneys it's losing.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

  11. #11
    Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Phoenix,Az
    Posts
    4,467
    Nothing will change at cnn; same old lies with brand new shiny faces to tell them

  12. #12
    Senior Member JTHunter's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,336
    Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I'd say it's not because of that, but, now, that they've stolen the ballot boxes and haven't been held accountable, they feel almost invincible. Example: Idiot Joe is nothing more than a demented, brain dead buffoon who is still playing at being President. They've been able to keep him propped up (both literally and figuratively) for almost two years now. I'm sure if he died, they'd fill him full of embalming fluid and parade him around and no one would know the difference.

    Since they have the upper hand, right now, they're just making the most of it. That's why they're spouting all this BS all over the place. It won't stop until someone with common sense and the balls to get rid of them, routs them out and removes them.
    Yeah - "Weekend at Bernie's" !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Eastern Pa.
    Posts
    979
    I'd like to see someone Bitch Slap that Little Bitch Don Lemon live on the show before they go under.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •