Thread: Are we complacent, afraid or just not willing to face this issue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Are we complacent, afraid or just not willing to face this issue

I find it amazing that Russia, England, Brazil, Norway, Japan, Argentina, Canada, France, the USA and several other countries openly acknolwedge the existence of UFO's yet there is little public interest, no panic, no desire to learn more for the most part. People seem more interested in a new car, Tv programming, and sports rather than something that could possibly destroy or adversely change their existance. I guess we as a society are so narcissitic we cant accept or even comprenhend the emense implications of the green or the red pill. We are a self absorbed sociiety that cant or wont look past our own shoes. https://www.history.com/.../uss-nimitz-tic-tac-ufo...

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I did a Bible Men's Group lesson on Nephilim. Quite a few authors I read stated that the laws of the universe pretty well ruled out any extraterrestrial visitors from other planets. They found it more plausible that IF we are "visited" by extraterrestrials, they would probably be the fallen angels ("sons of God" in Genesis 6:1-4, and "watchers" in Enoch and The Book of Jubilees) who were not cast into the abyss in chains. Angels have the ability to assume any form they choose.

Actually, I would tend to believe in the fallen angels theory more than visitors from another planet.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Time travelers from our future, who are smart enough to know not to land since we are such a barbaric tribe.

I'll start being seriously interested when the giant saucers are hovering over the major cities and the countdown has begun.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I did a Bible Men's Group lesson on Nephilim. Quite a few authors I read stated that the laws of the universe pretty well ruled out any extraterrestrial visitors from other planets. They found it more plausible that IF we are "visited" by extraterrestrials, they would probably be the fallen angels ("sons of God" in Genesis 6:1-4, and "watchers" in Enoch and The Book of Jubilees) who were not cast into the abyss in chains. Angels have the ability to assume any form they choose.

Actually, I would tend to believe in the fallen angels theory more than visitors from another planet.
    The Book of Enoch has some interesting commentary on the fallen angels. It describes how those angels brought certain types of knowledge to mankind that man most likely would have not discovered on their own. Much more as well, but this is GN so I'll leave it at that.