Thread: Beheading in San Francisco

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Beheading in San Francisco

Wonder why no name of the perp was mentioned?

https://www.westernjournal.com/man-a...0d7e2da3bc2b28
    Last edited by alismith; 09-09-2022 at 03:40 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Thanks.

Interesting....
    Last edited by alismith; 09-09-2022 at 07:29 PM.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Wasn't in San Francisco. It was in the city of San Carlos, which is about 15 minutes SOUTH of San Francisco on the 101 Freeway. It's a RICH neighborhood in the hills with multi million dollar mansions. I've been there a couple of times. The hills of San Carlos have multi million dollar views of the city and the Bay. This is surprising because this is NOT in the big city but it's the SUBURBS.

1) The perp had some sort of big knife or short sword. People asked 'why didn't the bystanders do anything?' Unless you're carrying a Firearm, I would NOT attack a dude with a razor sharp sword. If it's sharp enough to decapitate a woman, it's sharp enough to fuck me up royally. Also OTHER than a gun, what do you use when he charges you? I think a long spear with a shield is the only thing that I would use, if I did NOT have a gun. I've seen crazy guys THROW hatchets, axes, tomahawks and machetes at people. If they're lucky they can really mess you up with a lucky hit.

2) In California, even those of us WITH guns, would hesitate to help a stranger because the stupid CA politicians would have the COPS arrest US for using a gun to save a life, rather than congratulate us for stopping a murder. Gun Control activists are THAT insane. We have tons of them in the SF Bay Area.

Either way, it's a dark and hideous story. But it's one MENTALLY ILL dude with an edged weapon. Those guys can be ANYWHERE, regardless of the state's 2A stance.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Really surprised it wasn't a muzz__ fill in the blanks. Just a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Really surprised it wasn't a muzz__ fill in the blanks. Just a loser.
    HOWEVER, the police will NOT say if he was an Illegal immigrant or not. INteresting. You'd think if he were an American or legal immigrant, that's the FIRST THING they would clear up, just to shut people up, right?

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    HOWEVER, the police will NOT say if he was an Illegal immigrant or not. INteresting. You'd think if he were an American or legal immigrant, that's the FIRST THING they would clear up, just to shut people up, right?
    True story. I didn't even think of that angle till you posted.

CONFIRMED: Man Who Beheaded Mother in Front of Horrified Neighbors Is an Illegal Immigrant with Expired Visa
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

This is surprising because this is NOT in the big city but it's the SUBURBS.
    No, it's not. It's by design. To cow a population, first you make them afraid...very afraid. Weren't you paying attention during the lock downs? Flood the big cities with immigrants, many of unsavory variety, and the violent and whacked out will rise to the surface...the more densely packed, the more they spread out.

2) In California, even those of us WITH guns, would hesitate to help a stranger because the stupid CA politicians would have the COPS arrest US for using a gun to save a life, rather than congratulate us for stopping a murder. Gun Control activists are THAT insane. We have tons of them in the SF Bay Area.
    NO, NO, NO...this, as a gun owner, is a terrible mind set to adopt. If you have a gun and you know how to use it, it is incumbent on you to use it to stop a heinous act. Regardless of the consequences. A saying that has great resonance with me:

"There are some things I will not abide within my sight!"

LIVE IT!!!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    And waiting for the left to tell us that this is proof that "gun control" works. If he had a firearm he would have shot her, so since she wasn't shot to death, gun control works. Liberal thought at it's best.

And yes, unfortunately in commiefornia if a good guy with a gun had stopped this crime, that good guy would be in jail and making friends with Bubba.

Not only is the scumbag an illegal, he was previously convicted of child rape.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...of-child-rape/
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    CONFIRMED: Man Who Beheaded Mother in Front of Horrified Neighbors Is an Illegal Immigrant with Expired Visa
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...sharingbuttons
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Not only is the scumbag an illegal, he was previously convicted of child rape.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...of-child-rape/
    Since he's an illegal and a criminal and committed another brutal crime, with California's liberal judicial system, he'll be out in less than a year.

IN CA, that's almost a guarantee....

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    And yes, unfortunately in commiefornia if a good guy with a gun had stopped this crime, that good guy would be in jail and making friends with Bubba.
    There is a choice here...

Get out, or get real.