Thread: RIP Queen Elizabeth II.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

RIP Queen Elizabeth II.

I get the strange feeling this event could cause more change than we might expect. Maybe I'm wrong. I just got a weird feeling about it today.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I get the strange feeling this event could cause more change than we might expect. Maybe I'm wrong. I just got a weird feeling about it today.
    Like what?
    Feelings are not reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Er...you mean something like this?

If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

I am no Fan of Charles, but!!! the British Empire has been with out a King since 1952. While Charles seems week and Liberal, I don't think he will rule as long, one of his Son's would do a better Job than him.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

King Chuck has already shown to be far more conservative than I expected. A few early victories does not a war win, however.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    King Chuck has already shown to be far more conservative than I expected. A few early victories does not a war win, however.
    King Chucky is a wholly owned pawn of Klaus Schwab and will do everything in his power to promote the great reset.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    King Chucky is a wholly owned pawn of Klaus Schwab and will do everything in his power to promote the great reset.
    He's def on their team but so far he has cancelled some pretty lib actions his gov would have taken much to my surprise, should have saved the links to share.
    They were small but promising.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"