Thread: Worried about the RED WAVE not happening .... RNC is stupid and DEMS are pulling out all the stop

Worried about the RED WAVE not happening .... RNC is stupid and DEMS are pulling out all the stop

I fear that a "red wave' is not inevitable. I SURE HOPE I'M WRONG>

The Republican national committee are just stupid. They always snatch defeat from the jaw of Victory. Mocking stupid JOE is not a winning message. They have to hammer home how disastrous his policies are, how much of a police state he's created, how many Americans are dying from crime, fentanyl, lockdowns, despair, etc. And offer a clear alternative.

Also the DEMOCRATS are pulling all the stops. They've RAIDED over 35 Senior Trump Republicans homes (the FBI has raided them). Merrick Garland is a fucking Nazi in service of Biden's overlords. The MEDIA is totally covering for them. BIG TECH is totally covering for them. Don't even get me started as to how they will try to cheat the election. But they're pushing HARD on demonizing anyone who stands against them.

I just get frustrated when I see the RNC and other prominent Republicans just CUCK or focus on the WRONG THINGS.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I fear that a "red wave' is not inevitable. I SURE HOPE I'M WRONG>

The Republican national committee are just stupid. They always snatch defeat from the jaw of Victory. Mocking stupid JOE is not a winning message. They have to hammer home how disastrous his policies are, how much of a police state he's created, how many Americans are dying from crime, fentanyl, lockdowns, despair, etc. And offer a clear alternative.

Also the DEMOCRATS are pulling all the stops. They've RAIDED over 35 Senior Trump Republicans homes (the FBI has raided them). Merrick Garland is a fucking Nazi in service of Biden's overlords. The MEDIA is totally covering for them. BIG TECH is totally covering for them. Don't even get me started as to how they will try to cheat the election. But they're pushing HARD on demonizing anyone who stands against them.

I just get frustrated when I see the RNC and other prominent Republicans just CUCK or focus on the WRONG THINGS.
    Yep. They're gonna cheat like they've never done before. Everyone has seen them for what they are and they know most Americans hate what they've done and are doing. They have no choice now.

2020 will seem like a cakewalk compared to what they're going to do now. 2020 was just a practice to see what they could get away with; 2020 proved to them they can get away with ANYTHING.

There are no consequences for their cheating and they know that now.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I am afraid that I agree, that the republicans have lost their gonads and a afraid to stand up to the swamp. That is one reason they hated Trump, he was not afraid. And as said, they need to hammer home the doubling of gasoline prices, food way up, record overall inflation, unsafe cities and now suburban areas.

But how do you fight them when the cards are stacked, they own the FBI which is supposed to be a non-partisan force, they own the justice department (other than the supreme court) who will rule however they are told, and they own the news media, who don't believe in fair and impartial news anymore.

Yep, praying for a red wave but I fully expect the republicans to figure out a way to blow it.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

The Dims own and control the election system. They count the votes. I think the Republicans realize this and are trying to play softball so that it isn't their homes that are the next to be swatted.

Silly bourgeoisie...thinking you have a say in your betters plans for your decimation...what ARE you thinking?

The votes have already been counted.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

I worry about a red wave every month about this time.