Thread: A nice video CLIP (tik tok) of the new Illinois "Safe T" Act passed by DEMOCRATS.....

A nice video CLIP (tik tok) of the new Illinois "Safe T" Act passed by DEMOCRATS.....

Warning: This video is SHORT and auto repeats. So don't be confused if it starts all over again.

HOLY SHIT. Anyone live in Illinois in this group? Y'all mock California (for good reason) but don't ignore the insanity of what DEMOCRATS are doing to all the OTHER STATES they have control over.

Used to be if I had to go to IL I just did so with my EDC.

Now I won't go there without a rocket launcher...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I have an idea there are going to be quite a few justifiable shootings there, then.

And, as with many Commucrat-led states/cities, it might be better to just dispose of the results without notifying any authorities.*

*Not advocating anything here, just saying what some people might try to do.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

The part about not removing trespassers is going to be most problematic.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    This law, and many like it, are going to do nothing but force people to take the "law" into their own hands as the "law" is no longer going to come to their aid.

A lot of people will become judge, jury, executioner, and funeral director, all at once.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I have an idea there are going to be quite a few justifiable shootings there, then.

And, as with many Commucrat-led states/cities, it might be better to just dispose of the results without notifying any authorities.*

Yup.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    HOLY SHIT. Anyone live in Illinois in this group? Y'all mock California (for good reason) but don't ignore the insanity of what DEMOCRATS are doing to all the OTHER STATES they have control over.
    Born and raised in Southern IL-ANNOY. Now living just east of St. Louis.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post

You're talking about IL here. The only justifiable shooting is if you're a criminal shooting at people.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    My brother, in Evanston, just had a court hearing yesterday to evict a deadbeat tenant. He won the order, but if that loser can somehow hold out my bro will be sol.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Quote Originally Posted by sevlex View Post
    My brother, in Evanston, just had a court hearing yesterday to evict a deadbeat tenant. He won the order, but if that loser can somehow hold out my bro will be sol.
    A friend had that problem with a tenant in Sacramento CA. I helped him out. I had just TRAPPED a rogue SKUNK from my yard and kept it covered with a blanket in a cage. You move the cage carefully, the Skunk won't panic. He took the skunk and (because he had a spare key) he released the skunk into the condo in the middle of the night. Once the guy fled in the middle of the night, he changed the locks. I never saw this happen, but he claimed that the captured wild skunk stunt worked. I wish I could have seen that. Personally I think he just threatened the guy with the skunk and the guy just gave up. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    A friend had that problem with a tenant in Sacramento CA. I helped him out. I had just TRAPPED a rogue SKUNK from my yard and kept it covered with a blanket in a cage. You move the cage carefully, the Skunk won't panic. He took the skunk and (because he had a spare key) he released the skunk into the condo in the middle of the night. Once the guy fled in the middle of the night, he changed the locks. I never saw this happen, but he claimed that the captured wild skunk stunt worked. I wish I could have seen that. Personally I think he just threatened the guy with the skunk and the guy just gave up. LOL.
    I think you're right in your assumption. Skunk scent would be almost impossible to get rid of inside of a condo. It takes forever for it to go away outside. I can't imagine it being inside. He'd never be able to rent that condo again....

Freedom isn't free.