Thread: ‘Federal Assault Weapons Licensing Act’ Introduced

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post ‘Federal Assault Weapons Licensing Act’ Introduced

After today, it's all historical.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Thank you for posting the link Steve, interesting read....

Where to start on Congressman Chris Jacobs (R-NY) misbegotten attempt at a circle jerk of legislative retardation.
    How about some quotes for the article?
    Here's some of his syphilitic slobbering that are an attempt to convey good intentions:

"Anyone who already owns an MSR would be grandfathered in..."
    For now, once the bill becomes law the licensing and registration will become mandatory.
    How do I know this? Keep reading.

"however, if they wanted to buy an additional MSR they would need a license."
    Okay, if you don't have the license, you can't buy any more.
    BUT: you must be able to PROVE you owned what you have prior to passage of the law (see where this is going?).
    That gives law enforcement the ability to seize a weapon until legality is established.
    Well, that might take months for a court date....
    Meanwhile, your weapon is in the loving care of the local PD or State Police.
    Where it could get lost, stored in a barrel or saltwater or have the barrel shot out during 'testing'.
    Yea, you'd be better off just getting the license, right? [nodding enthusiastically]

Next comes all the buzz-words these mealy mouthed cocksuckers are famous for:

“My legislation is common sense..."
    The path that always leads to full bureaucratic retardation

"straightforward licensing process..."
    That quickly becomes a convoluted nightmare of paperwork and excessive fees.
    Oh, one accidental misstatement on their forms?...
    Well THAT makes you a felon, unable to own any firearms

"responsible, law-abiding Americans..."
    "ensuring that dangerous weapons do not fall into the wrong hands."
    And we can count on *you* and ALL future politicians not to arbitrarily declare us irresponsible, unlawful or even seditious over a minor offense?
    ~cough~January 6th!!!~cough~

“My bill will better ensure these guns do not fall into the wrong hands, while still protecting Americans’ ability to exercise their Second Amendment rights,”
    Again: we can count on *you* to decide we have the 'right' hands?...

Summation and a message to Congressman Chris Jacobs (R-NY):
    You, sir, are cordially invited to take a FLYING FUCK at a rolling barrel of RANCID PIG SHIT.
    No legislator has any authority to determine how to protect, regulate or distribute our God Given Rights.
    The 2nd Amendment is a guarantee, put in the Constitution of these United States to protect us from petty tyrants and rabid ass clowns...
    You know, Chrissy, the ones that look just like that guy staring back at you in the bathroom mirror.
    Last edited by Nobeard; 09-23-2022 at 04:37 PM.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I had to look twice when I went to the website to read the article. Yes, "(R-NY)" !!!!! Hey buddy, if you think this is a "common sense gun law" you need to change the "R" to "D", read the constitution of The United States of America, specifically the bill of rights, and go back to school to understand the meaning of "shall not be infringed". And after that, leave office as you are violating your oath of office.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I had to look twice when I went to the website to read the article. Yes, "(R-NY)" !!!!! Hey buddy, if you think this is a "common sense gun law" you need to change the "R" to "D", read the constitution of The United States of America, specifically the bill of rights, and go back to school to understand the meaning of "shall not be infringed". And after that, leave office as you are violating your oath of office.
    No. In this case the "R" is Correct..."R" is for RINO.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I know that he calls himself a republican, hence the R, but as we both know he is anything but republican. I was talking to the rino when I said what I did.