Thread: Why liberals are cancer. Reason #4702 Sheriff forced to resign after battling gangs - ACLU calls him racist

Why liberals are cancer. Reason #4702 Sheriff forced to resign after battling gangs - ACLU calls him racist

Sheriffs Lt. Captain Clay Higgins was forced to resign AFTER his 'combative videos' calling out the leader of a local Louisiana Street gang known as 'the Gremlins'. Apparently their leader "Darren Carter" had threatened Law Enforcement, thinking that his street gang had 'skills' to take on the cops in a gun fight.

Supposedly he thought it wise to say that he would be supported by all the felons locked up in prison (whatever that is supposed to mean). Ex Cons don't as a group, will fall on their swords for some random gang leader, I think. Either way, this is the video that the ACLU of Louisiana called 'unprofessional' and Democrat politicians called 'racist'.

Last edited by tank_monkey; 09-19-2022 at 10:43 PM.

Never should have resigned. Should have fought tooth and nail. If you're going to create a video like that, where he even anticipates the catcalls of racism, etc., back it up!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Ballsy. Just plain BALLSY !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”