Thread: Preaching to the choir?

Preaching to the choir?

I am pretty sure most here from Oregon are aware of measure 114, however, I would never forgive myself if someone here did not know and i had missed the opportunity to ask them to vote no on it, even if they do not vote for anything else. It is a virtual ban on buying firearms, hicaps and will make many of us felons. ANTIFA and the Democrats both are against it but Oregon allows things on the ballot if the east coast thigs can pay for enough people to sign a petition. I wont bore you with the details, or take up bandwith as you can find out for yourselves here; https://stop114.com/

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Leave it to the lefty's to enact laws they won't fund, good luck. Let us know how it turns out

Since the 2020 election shenanigans here in AZ the lefty's think that AZ has turned blue...ain't gonna happen, the next legislature will be inundated with gun "control" laws, that will be shutdown again

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by PROBASCO View Post
    I am pretty sure most here from Oregon are aware of measure 114, however, I would never forgive myself if someone here did not know and i had missed the opportunity to ask them to vote no on it, even if they do not vote for anything else. It is a virtual ban on buying firearms, hicaps and will make many of us felons. ANTIFA and the Democrats both are against it but Oregon allows things on the ballot if the east coast thigs can pay for enough people to sign a petition. I wont bore you with the details, or take up bandwith as you can find out for yourselves here; https://stop114.com/
    But if you become a member of antifa you can build and use firebombs with no repercussions from the law!

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Leave it to the lefty's to enact laws they won't fund, good luck. Let us know how it turns out
    Reminds me of the "Portland Art Tax" where one was supposed to log on to their lame website and pay your "tax"....yeah, no.