Thread: Calico M-900S Carbine: A blast from the past

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Calico M-900S Carbine: A blast from the past

After today, it's all historical.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I have a couple of it's smaller brother, the M-100. I was privileged way back when to personally speak to the original Calico people. Had a great conversation about a few of their rifles, which unfortunately thanks to unconstitutional "laws" we are not allowed to own. They told me about a safe that contained many fully automatic M-900s that could not be sold. So much for shall not be infringed. Very nice people who later sent me a very nice and very free parts package. Too bad they couldn't hang on to the company, nor continue development of their unique rifles and pistols.

I have one rifle that was played with by their engineers that did not have that fancy muzzle device that was part of the front sight, but was an M16 style bird cage flash hider on a threaded barrel. The mag was also different in that it has a see through cover instead of the black which allows you to see the number of rounds in that great 100 round rotary magazine.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I bought one of these when they first came out. It worked great. One of my sons has laid claim to it now. However, I do have one of their M-100 rifles.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars