Thread: As We All Know About Idiot Joe...

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

As We All Know About Idiot Joe...

He is a consummate liar. He has honed this ability over all his useless years in politics.

Here's a rundown of his more famous lies:

https://www.wnd.com/2022/10/biden-ge...0d7e2da3bc2b28
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    For some, a president who lies and has little cognitive abilities is better than mean tweets from someone who understands how to build a robust economy.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    For some, a president who lies and has little cognitive abilities is better than mean tweets from someone who understands how to build a robust economy.
    Unfortunately I have some in my family. One of my aunts, great person, gives every excuse while watching her retirement accounts plummet(she's retired too.) She once went on a rant when the stock market went down 1000 points under Trump, but meanwhile down 30% makes every excuse for the puppet president.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    He is a consummate liar. He has honed this ability over all his useless years in politics.

Here's a rundown of his more famous lies:

https://www.wnd.com/2022/10/biden-ge...0d7e2da3bc2b28
    If you think about it for a moment, that is appropriate as he is a democrat and a senile fool.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    If you think about it for a moment, that is appropriate as he is a democrat and a senile fool.
    Yup. It does imply "redundancy," doesn't it?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Unfortunately I have some in my family. One of my aunts, great person, gives every excuse while watching her retirement accounts plummet(she's retired too.) She once went on a rant when the stock market went down 1000 points under Trump, but meanwhile down 30% makes every excuse for the puppet president.
    I have neighbors exactly like that, it amazes me, but i've known them for 35 yrs and they are good neighbors in every sense. It's the narrative being pushed by the corp. propaganda machine that has their minds spinning, they are truly victims of mass psychosis

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

i remember years before he was vp, always putting foot in mouth. the excuses were oh he's just bein' joe. no, he's always been a blowhard, stupid, liar.