Thread: Lemmings and cowards

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lemmings and cowards

Just like in 2020, Security cams go down in Nevada election offices for 8 hours and the leading republican all of a sudden loses. This shit is in our face and yet we fail to act. What happened to the backbone of the American people

It got leeched away by high living and plenty, all while ignoring the perfidy of our "so called" leaders.

It's an old story...one as old as civilization, which is why they rise, and fall.

It's our time to fall...a story as old as civilization...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by PROBASCO View Post
    This shit is in our face and yet we fail to act. What happened to the backbone of the American people
    I read comments like this quite often, and on another forum people are saying this as relates to the new Oregon 114 gun law.
    So the big question is, what exactly is the individual to do? Go protest? The minions screwing with the system just laugh at anyone who does.
    I'm not apathetic, just old enough to have seen time after time that kicking and screaming and protesting and writing and complaining does abosultely NOTHING.

I have personally attended over 100 protests ie; insurrections, which on occasion have influenced legislators. But no, not 114 although its a good place to start. I refer to the continued assault on our election system, a rat turd as our president and all the lies and violations of the constituion that follow him. His destruction of the country is almost complete. And yes, Oswald above may be 110% correct, I do not expect to let the basturds take our country w/out a fight. I myself am victim to the misbeleif that posting memes and news stories are the solution. These do inflorm and provide the unwilling a chance to get a grip on reality but we may have moved past discussions when our votes are irrelevant, our president is allowing an invasion from our souther border, strangling our power grid, trying to elliminate fossil fuels way before other sustanable resources are in place. The problems are more than adequately covered in this forum by the veteran members" Paving the way" extensive and articulate reporting of why we need to find a way around the enemies of the state within the state. Too many have given too much to let worms eat at the very fiber of this nation. Enuf said, sorry for the rant

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    I read comments like this quite often, and on another forum people are saying this as relates to the new Oregon 114 gun law.
    So the big question is, what exactly is the individual to do? Go protest? The minions screwing with the system just laugh at anyone who does.
    I'm not apathetic, just old enough to have seen time after time that kicking and screaming and protesting and writing and complaining does abosultely NOTHING.
    As long as you aren't a leftist. If you burn down cities, commit crimes, commit fraud, shoot cops, firebomb federal buildings and police stations you are fine and dandy, they'll change heaven and earth for you, including mutilating children and making science not science.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

“I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo. “So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”---J.R.R. Tolkien

The communists are winning.......I haven't given up hope but the light at the end of the tunnel seems to be getting farther and farther away.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

We all know it is time when they come for the guns.
    Till then live in spite of our enemies.
    They pretend to have clean elections, we pretend they hold office.
    The one guy who showed up at the fbi office with guns?
    What good did that do anyone?
    Not only did he throw his life away (if it actually took place and isn't a fabrication) when we need every patriot, he forced the local police onto the fed side and looked menacing to the public, giving enemedia what they could only dream of otherwise.
    Don't tear your country apart for them, that is exactly what they need you to do to win, we all know they're throwing it right in our faces to tempt us.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Not only did he throw his life away (if it actually took place and isn't a fabrication) when we need every patriot, he forced the local police onto the fed side and looked menacing to the public, giving enemedia what they could only dream of otherwise.
    Don't tear your country apart for them, that is exactly what they need you to do to win, we all know they're throwing it right in our faces to tempt us.
    However, IF they come to your home, breaking down the front door at 3 a.m., then it's a different ballgame. Rules don't apply.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I would like to think we, you, I are much brighter than that and could find more creative ways to make the many pprogressives lives miserable with no sacrafices.