Thread: As one man sees it, the end is near

As one man sees it, the end is near

Besides off the wall predictions, there is probably 10,000+ conspiracies out there but I wonder how far off tract this one is? We have a president that self handedly destroyed not only the USA but the world economy as well. One would be a bit naive to think he is not being enriched through the back channels of political corruption. Take a listen, I would like to hear input on the outrageous or phophetic nature of this. I an unconvinced but it also seems within the rhelm of possibilites. https://www.brighteon.com/c689e1e9-5...0-a44cef3ccf9b

Biden didn't do this alone. After all, he is just the "sock" with someone else's hand in it manipulating him. Who that is is the question. My first inclination is old George Soros as the ultimate puppeteer but someone closer to Biden may be doing the actual "string-pulling". Is it possible it is his wife, Jill?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Biden didn't do this alone. After all, he is just the "sock" with someone else's hand in it manipulating him. Who that is is the question. My first inclination is old George Soros as the ultimate puppeteer but someone closer to Biden may be doing the actual "string-pulling". Is it possible it is his wife, Jill?

Bathtub Barry Obama and Susan Rice....servants of Satan and his false prophet George (I wanted to be the messiah) Soros.
    They have all the Epstein style 4K vids used to keep everyone in line

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    My worthless 2 cents is on King Barack pulling the strings. Obama had the opportunity to become the best, most unifying president in history as he is truly an African American having a BLACK father in Kenya and a WHITE mother from the United State Hawaii. Instead of showing how he lives as both black and white, he used his skin color to mask the truth and pulled the race card at every and all opportunity. Today his third term through Biden continues the destruction of this great country and with the world's economy directly attached to ours, they too take the slide down the hole.

And I would guess Soros is behind King Barack.

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    Bathtub Barry Obama and Susan Rice....servants of Satan and his false prophet George (I wanted to be the messiah) Soros.
    They have all the Epstein style 4K vids used to keep everyone in line
    Post of the Year! Who else would they trust with the football?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I listened for a while and it sounds like he is right. Some things we will never know.
    I think we can all accept that the jig is up and we will all have to get used to a 70s eastern European "workers paradise" style of living.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I listened for a while and it sounds like he is right. Some things we will never know.
    I think we can all accept that the jig is up and we will all have to get used to a 70s eastern European "workers paradise" style of living.
    They can try, but the further from dc one goes the less like dc it is until you find real America.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"