Thread: Oregon 114

Oregon 114

So in the name of God, A pastor in Portland has effectively ruined over 1200 firearm businesses, owners, families, employees, suppliers and more with a bill called 114. I know God did not ordain this selfish attack and murder of an entire industry therefore the act of being a defacto God, deciding what is right and what is wrong is a sin in itself. These actions will cause dispair, suicide and poverty to the aforementioned group of Oregonians. May God have mercy on that self righteous soul and I wish no good deeds to anyone so arrogant as to destroy others lives for their own glory.

Quote Originally Posted by PROBASCO View Post
    So in the name of God, A FAKE pastor in Portland has effectively ruined over 1200 firearm businesses, owners, families, employees, suppliers and more with a bill called 114. I know God did not ordain this selfish attack and murder of an entire industry therefore the act of being a defacto God, deciding what is right and what is wrong is a sin in itself. These actions will cause dispair, suicide and poverty to the aforementioned group of Oregonians. May God have mercy on that self righteous soul and I wish no good deeds to anyone so arrogant as to destroy others lives for their own glory.
    Fixed it for you

The church who started and promoted ballot measure 114 needs to be investigated by the IRS as they violated the following rules: https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/lobbying
    A church is there to save the spirit and souls of the living, not to attack thousands of people for living under the laws of man just because the pastor feels self riighteous. His failure in the community does not allow him to assault 10's of thousands individual rights.