Thread: Old video but fun - Truck carrying propane tanks in Russia catches on fire.... impressive

Old video but fun - Truck carrying propane tanks in Russia catches on fire.... impressive

We need to send more money to Ukraine
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

This reminds me of an accident I saw many years ago. A propane tanker truck, the kind that fills you tank at home, missed a rather sharp curve and ended upside down in the ditch. We drove by about 5-6 minutes after it happened and there was NOTHING left of the tank itself and very little of the cab too. Unfortunately, the driver also perished in the fire and explosion. The farm field and fence that were next to the truck had a burned area over 50' into the field and around the truck, but the burned area between the truck and the road only went about 30' as the pavement created a firebreak.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”