Thread: Some interesting news on the trends of the election - take it as you will

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Some interesting news on the trends of the election - take it as you will

Well according to reports, Republicans and conservatives cast 5 MILLION more ballots than Democrats nation wide. (now all that means is that Democrats got more 'votes' in districts that mattered. In Republican SAFE districts the blowout was just larger, the math still works out). This is an interesting trend that does kinda bode well (I hope) for 2024.

Now don't bash me about 'the steal'. I know the Dems are scum, but I still don't think it can't be turned around. I'm just looking at trends which are worth noting.

More districts throughout the nation trended or shifted RIGHT than any time in history. Even in California, though we lost many races because of Democrat super majorities, the counties and voters all shifted to the RIGHT by a sizeable number. Even idiot Gavin Newsom (New Scum)'s republican challenger, a nobody, got 43% of the votes in ultra blue California. That's unheard of. Tons of the so called 'Democrat wins' were razor thin margins (less than 1%) in so called 'SAFE DEMOCRAT districts'. Again, that is very interesting.

Again, being all salty about the Democrats doing election shenanigans ... we all get it. But this trend is very interesting to me.

Also, in 2022, in the SENATE, Republicans had to defend 20 seats. In order flip they needed to flip 14 Democrat seats. But in 2024, Democrat trying to defend 33 Senate seats, many are retiring. The Republicans have to only defend 10 Seats. The Democrats will be defending Three times as many seats as Republicans. Many of those seats are in states where 'vote fortification' is not set (good).

Also, GOP is starting to get smarter (better late than never). I'm hearing rumblings of us getting OUR OWN ballot harvesting organizations up and running in all the Blue states and swings states (wherever it's legal). I'm on board with that.

But then I'm politically active. I know most of y'all are not. Just me thinking out loud.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Right now, I feel that even if Republicans had 99% of the total votes everywhere, the Commucrats would still win the elections.

They're a well-oiled stealing machine now and no matter what happens, or what the numbers are, they'll still win....no matter what.

It'll take divine help to make it otherwise.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I am a sad, angry but proud election denier

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Right now, I feel that even if Republicans had 99% of the total votes everywhere, the Commucrats would still win the elections.

They're a well-oiled stealing machine now and no matter what happens, or what the numbers are, they'll still win....no matter what.

It'll take divine help to make it otherwise.
    Right there with you.

The trend is interesting, but too little too late. By 2024 the damage will be irreparable...assuming there will even be an election in '24.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Just wait till 2024. All of the congress/house is up for vote. As well as 36 Dem Senators-29 Republican Senators are up for re election. Also there are 11 gubernatorial seats up for election in 2024. Plus the Prez. Going to be really crazier next time.

https://ballotpedia.org/State_execut...lections,_2024
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    Just wait till 2024. All of the congress/house is up for vote. As well as 36 Dem Senators-29 Republican Senators are up for re election. Also there are 11 gubernatorial seats up for election in 2024. Plus the Prez. Going to be really crazier next time.

Damn. The Commucrats have a lot of fixin' to look forward to. They'd better start printing their ballots now.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post

You are a very silly man...for two reasons.

One, you assume there will be 2024 elections. With the societal deterioration engendered by the commucrats to date, and adding in the antifa/blm disruption that will be unleashed as our world goes to hell in a handbasket...

Next add in the perfidy of the "still" RINO controlled repukes...you did notice both Mitch and McCarthy kept their leadership positions...yes?

Adding all that up (along with the cheat machine currently in place) and you genuinely believe there will be elections in 2024?

Would you like to buy some beachfront property in Iowa? Just imagine...the ocean lapping at your feet...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!