Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Per the CDC

Per the CDC

58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated. 58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated. 58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated. 58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated. 58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated. 58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated. 58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated. 58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated. 58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated. 58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated. 58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated. 58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated. 58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated. 58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated. 58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated. 58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated. 58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated. 58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated. 58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated. 58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated. 58% of Covid Deaths are vacinated.

And as we all know, the CDC lies. I've read that in the UK up to 96% of all covid deaths are vaccinated...I can see no reason why it would be any different in the US.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Links please to both of those posts.

Okay, I misremembered the percentage...it was 94%, not 96%...

https://web.archive.org/web/20220712...-covid-deaths/
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I hurt for all the terrific people who took that jab thinking they were doing the right thing

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I hurt for all the terrific people who took that jab thinking they were doing the right thing

They made the tragic decision of believing those in charge actually had their best interests at heart. Anyone able to ratiocinate their way out of a wet paper bag open at both ends knew long ago that such a time was long past, if it ever really existed at all.

What was it the counter-culture always preached...never trust anyone over 30? Of course that was a knee-jerk reaction to their times, as it should have been, never trust anyone who's shown they don't deserve your trust.

“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

My MIL the nurse says "I can't believe anyone would just lie about these things"....she's been vaxxed and b00sted.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Study links increased rates of deaths to COVID vaccines.

https://www.wnd.com/2022/12/autopsy-...0d7e2da3bc2b28
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

My brother is a doctor and he has been vaxxed and boosted.

My brother is a doctor and he has been vaxxed and boosted.
    Makes sense since they are the ones pushing it. If not, then they are usually fired.

If 20 years ago anyone had told me that in 20 years the medical and pharmaceutical industries would be trying their hardest to end my life, rather than preserve it, I would have called them nutjob conspiracy theorists.

But, they would have been right.

I took Iv@%#&tin when I had the "cough" and missed one day of work. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not.

I took Iv@%#&tin when I had the "cough" and missed one day of work. Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not.
    If ivermectin is a veterinary medicine intended for horses, does that mean you are an "old nag"??
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

The proof is in the pudding, I've never heard so many ems calls for apparent stroke and cardiac issues in my life than the last few weeks.
    Just the other day someone I know fell in the shower and hit her head so hard she injured her brain causing death shortly afterward, pretty sure she was vaxd and stroked out in the shower, she was in her 40s.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Not a coincidence. Same thing worked for me. It is a good product and I've even goats on death's doorstep recover 100% after pouring a couple ounces of IVM liquid between their shoulder blades.

IIRC, it has been given to people for many years for rare infestations.

Erica Gonzalez, a morning show producer at ABC 10News San Diego, died suddenly last week
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/secon...dies-suddenly/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast