Thread: So let's trade the Lord of War for a tranny WNBA player...

So let's trade the Lord of War for a tranny WNBA player...

Yup, news just out. The notorious Lord of War, guilty of thousands and thousands of deaths through his illegal arms deals, has been traded to Russia for a tranny WNBA stoner...deal okayed by our pResident fruit cake...

https://conservativebrief.com/trades-68938/

Because, you know, tranny pot smokers are far more important to world security.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    More rather a Marine with a round of ammunition he didn't notice in his car.

So let's up the hypocrisy and idiocy level just a bit...

On the same day a notorious arms dealer is swapped for a pot smoking, tranny, ten-commie-jump player, alzheimer's in chief 0'bitme also pushes for gun control.

Can you get any more dain bramaged?
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Yet another example of how the commies in charge have turned this country on it's head with their woke bullshit agenda!

A marine is left to rot and and they're all doing backflips cuz they brought home some useless dyke bitch who never missed an opportunity to shit on the US and everything it has ever stood for.

FUCK JOE BIDEN!!!
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Yet another example of how the commies in charge have turned this country on it's head with their woke bullshit agenda!

A marine is left to rot and and they're all doing backflips cuz they brought home some useless dyke bitch who never missed an opportunity to shit on the US and everything it has ever stood for.

FUCK JOE BIDEN!!!
    It's not him, he's a sock puppet and everyone knows it

While I agree that this was a very bad deal, Trump COULD have traded Bout for Whalen but turned it down as he felt the Russians should have traded more than Whalen to get Bout back.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    While I agree that this was a very bad deal, Trump COULD have traded Bout for Whalen but turned it down as he felt the Russians should have traded more than Whalen to get Bout back.

So you're saying...were Trump still in office...he could have gotten both the marine and the tranny in trade?

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    So you're saying...were Trump still in office...he could have gotten both the marine and the tranny in trade?

No. I'm saying that Trump should have gone for the trade of Whalen when he had the chance 4 years ago.
    Screw the dyke (figuratively speaking).
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    No. I'm saying that Trump should have gone for the trade of Whalen when he had the chance 4 years ago.
    Screw the dyke (figuratively speaking).

Eh...thought the BWG would have tipped you off that I was yankin' your chain a bit.

Trump should have been able to completely reset our relationship with Russia...he and Putin are much alike in a very many ways. They both love their countries dearly and want them to be everything they can be. Unfortunately the deep state chameleons would have none of that...because...Russia, Russia, Russia. So they did all they could to sour any part of that rapprochement.

With all that Trump was trying to absorb and digest, not being a swamp rat, I'm inferring he had to fight the battles where he thought he had impetus, and leave others by the wayside.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 12-18-2022 at 05:44 PM.

Odd, bout was good enough to do fly a few thousand resupply ops for US mil in iraq or astan or wherever.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"