Thread: What are you doing Jan 6th?

What are you doing Jan 6th?

How bout us patriots gear up for Jan 6th to show support for those taken and held illegally and unconstitionally

Large or small protests in every city toget those held illegally some support?

if nothing else, just a sign with Ashlety Babbitts name?

Or are we just ok with state sponsered murder?

Ashli Babbitt's murder was bad, but I'm more concerned with the hundreds of people who were raided all over the USA by the Feds and dragged into SOLITARY CONFINEMENT and held for months (some of them are still in confinement TWO YEARS LATER) for 'misdemeanor trespass' charges. These people were NOT allowed visitors, nor access to media. The Feds VIOLATED a bunch of their rights be not even allowing them to talk to LAWYERS when they were detained for the first few months. Several have committed suicide. I can totally see people losing hope in those prison cells, thinking that they have been abandoned and forgotten. Detaining people with no access to media or outside world in solitary is something STALIN would do. Biden is the worst!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Ashli Babbitt's murder was bad, but I'm more concerned with the hundreds of people who were raided all over the USA by the Feds and dragged into SOLITARY CONFINEMENT and held for months (some of them are still in confinement TWO YEARS LATER) for 'misdemeanor trespass' charges. These people were NOT allowed visitors, nor access to media. The Feds VIOLATED a bunch of their rights be not even allowing them to talk to LAWYERS when they were detained for the first few months. Several have committed suicide. I can totally see people losing hope in those prison cells, thinking that they have been abandoned and forgotten. Detaining people with no access to media or outside world in solitary is something STALIN would do. Biden is the worst!
    Correction:

Biden is the best worst president we've ever had steal oxygen in the Oval Office.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Ashley died and the rest were purseqcuted to put the fear of Feds in us. England did exactly the same and yet somehow the fathers of our country were not intimidated. Right now, with Twitter being opened, mewe, getr, truth soocial and the other socail medias on the right can effectively go fuck themselves as we now have the ability to soocially organize with others of like minds and not be shadow banned. We can spread the truth and build an effective voice and/or resistance to their tyranny.
    There are many fronts to this war one is easy if we can energize our patriotic base.

Time to organize a patriot movement like the one a few decades ago called the Minute Men which consisted of average Americans defending our borders when the goverment failed and demonsttrating on the streets of non border towns. We have the social media resources now to actually organize without being shadow banned. This is a non invasive attack on the Biden admin yet a knife to his kidney. Simple signed protests about the border on freeway over passes, shopping mall entrys and every street corner. It takes 1-2-5-20 people to buy dollar tree poster board. Call to Americas heart. Jobs, crime, schools, rents. We either walk the walk or shut the fuck up and lie down. You! know you can do something simple, YOU, know 1-2 people that will help. Perception becomes reality. every protest sign gains support of someone who thinks like us. It only works if you take an hour or two out of your life and encourage others to do the same.

Most of us here understand our constitution is to protect our individual rights. We are nothing more than indiiviiduals, and as such we have littlle power, yet its when the individual takes a stand and joined by other souls do we gain the power needed to move mountains.

I'd have thought the swamp's reaction to Jan 6th should have made you more circumspect.

Do you really comprehend what the left engineered with that Jan. 6 "protest"? Do you honestly understand how they designed, implemented and exploited it...and it will shortly be used to indict Trump on several charges. Have you considered the infiltration of the various febrile bureaus of incompetence and how they led events to the point where the commucrats could hunt down and gulag any/every one who entered the capital on that day?

Now is the time to remain under the radar...to mark who is and isn't an enemy, to identify their family, friends, associates.

It's time to play the long game, the asymmetric war game.

The targets are multi-fold...the time to strike is when the order begins to seriously deteriorate. The target is not necessarily the assets, but rather the assets of the assets. When battling a foe with superior position, the best tactic is to undermine and demoralize them.

If anything, Jan 6 should have taught us that "in your face" action will be tracked, processed and destroyed by the regime.

Read your Sun Tzu...be where your enemy is not..
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 12-19-2022 at 12:33 PM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!