Thread: Swamp Creatures fuckin' up the house.

Swamp Creatures fuckin' up the house.

So the hardcore (supposed) conservatives don't want McRino (and why should they) but a few of them are fine with Demicunt Jeffries being speaker? WTF!!!

McRino won't back down and throw his support behind a true conservative, and why should he...being a massive Rino, after all...he wants to play the Paul Ryan/Mitch McRino game...pretend to back investigations, etc., but really just delay and do nothing...the mating cry of the Rino beta.

What a grand fustercluck our so called representation has goin' on.

Martin Armstrong is right...historically it's just time for our republic to crash and burn.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

I just posted this elsewhere but it still fits here.........

Having the current Republican leadership and most of these members in congress is like it's World War Two and Bolivia is on your side.

If a college or professional football team has two loosing seasons in a row, season three has a new coach.
    We've had the same leadership in congress for the last five losses.....Time for new coaches.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Two words....term limits.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

This is a clusterfuck, but are we willing to go along with go along get along fuckers anymore? The freedom caucus only wants what we deserve. Not another RINO to pray to the democrats.

Actually Hakeem Jeffries CANNOT become speaker, anyone who said that before in the media is wrong. The Speaker MUST have a majority in the house of affirmative votes. The rebel Republicans Won't vote for Jeffries. So they will have have vote after vote until they actually get someone with 50% plus 1 vote of the house. That won't be a Democrat and Hakeem Jeffries won't be getting ANY Republican votes any time soon. If he was a MODERATE (lol) Democrat who from time to time reached across the aisle, perhaps he COULD have gotten some RINO votes, but he's a radical leftist. Too many guys are BUYING the spin from the MSM, The Democrats and the Establishment RINOS.

I agree with the FREEDOM Caucus. They have to either force McCarthy to make BIGGER concessions or get in someone else.

Ok so we all know cave-in mccarthy is needed by the wef/nwo to counter any efforts by patriotic Americans in congress at restoring America, investigating biden crime fam and traitors giving our enemies in astan 80 billion in aiding and abetting and giving comfort.
    My postulation is thus; if such is the case, what difference does it make if hakeem aloijuoine is sphincter of the house or cave-in?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Looks like 14 of the "so called" serious conservatives have gone over with promises of a nice McRino blowjob...apparently only one more needed to put the male Pigloosie into the WEF's anointed position.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Well see how much of the promises made to real conservatives survive now.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say just as many as were kept to Manchin for changing his vote to yes on the build back better boondoggle.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I have read so many reports that McCarthy will be the weakest speaker in history. And just heard on the radio, it is official that he is now the speaker of the house.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I have read so many reports that McCarthy will be the weakest speaker in history. And just heard on the radio, it is official that he is now the speaker of the house.
    Yup...now let the backsliding begin, let the appeasement to the status quo commence. And the freedom caucus are too few to do much of anything about it...they shot their wad for the promise of unicorn farts.

Even the ones who are for what the founders stood for ain't too bright. GW and TJ would have appointed such to the positions of stable master and scullery maid.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

McCarthy silent about FTX donations.

https://www.westernjournal.com/mccar...vative-tribune
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Noticed this on the site.......We're screwed for sure. https://nationalfile.com/mccarthy-us...tives-in-2022/

Ever notice how much cave-in mcarthy looks like kali gov gavin nuisance?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Articles of Impeachment filed against Mayorkas. It'll die in the Senate, but, at least, it's a step in the right direction.

https://www.westernjournal.com/gop-g...estern-journal

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I keep hoping for some swamp cleaning. Mayorkas impeachment would be great start but I doubt it will go anywhere/

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I keep hoping for some swamp cleaning. Mayorkas impeachment would be great start but I doubt it will go anywhere/
    The Commucrat majority in the Senate will kill it, if it reaches them.

Freedom isn't free.