Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Typical double standard EX-Vice president has classified

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Third batch of classified documents found at Dementia Joe's Wilmington residence.

https://www.westernjournal.com/break...estern-journal

My guess is the Commucrats, in control, are deliberately throwing him under the bus....probably, even, planting these documents themselves.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Third batch of classified documents found at Dementia Joe's Wilmington residence.

https://www.westernjournal.com/break...estern-journal

My guess is the Commucrats, in control, are deliberately throwing him under the bus....probably, even, planting these documents themselves.
    An interesting wrinkle in the 22nd amendment...if Joe resigns and Kameltoe ascends to resident...she can then run twice more and be cheated into office for a full 10 years of American destruction. It was theorized after the 2020 steal that that was the ultimate plan...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I believe that brainless Joe has to remain in office until Jan 20th after which if the vice president ascends the throne to presidency, they then are eligible for two more full terms.

So five more days of the Corvette King and then the laughing hyena takes over the steamroller of Hate America

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I believe that brainless Joe has to remain in office until Jan 20th after which if the vice president ascends the throne to presidency, they then are eligible for two more full terms.

So five more days of the Corvette King and then the laughing hyena takes over the steamroller of Hate America
    My understanding is that it has to happen before the two year point...meaning dementia Joe will have to resign before the 20th...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Matt Gaetz thinks the Commucrats are trying to push Idiot Joe aside.

https://www.conservativefreepress.co...=CFPnewsletter

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guess they don't want Pence in there either

Lawyers for former Vice President Mike Pence said a “small number” of classified documents were found at his home in Carmel, Indiana last week.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/24/clas...ence-home.html
    The classified documents were discovered on Jan. 16 after Pence had outside counsel with experience handling classified documents search his own home and records “out of an abundance of caution,” following the news that classified documents were found at President Joe Biden’s home and office, an attorney for Pence told the Archives.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    From what I have read, the documents in the Pence house had classified markings but it hasn't been determined if they were classified. Double speak if I ever heard it!

At least Pence can use the Biden defense if the docs prove to be classified.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    From what I have read, the documents in the Pence house had classified markings but it hasn't been determined if they were classified. Double speak if I ever heard it!

At least Pence can use the Biden defense if the docs prove to be classified.
    I'm wondering how many of these classified documents that keep mysteriously being "discovered" were planted by someone....

Almost too coincidental....

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I'm wondering how many of these classified documents that keep mysteriously being "discovered" were planted by someone....

Almost too coincidental....
    I think the coincidence is that we are actually hearing about them
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12