Thread: Aaaaand...we're in the lead in to WWIII

Aaaaand...we're in the lead in to WWIII

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/i...-heads-to-sea/

Quick game...name three Presidents since Truman who did not get us in a new major war...bonus points if you can identify their party.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I think if you simply accept that the jig is over, that it was great while it lasted, you will begin to enjoy a little closure.

This might be tying in to belarus getting directly involved if russia finds evidence russia or belarus were attacked by ukraine, they have a mutual defense pact. My guess is belarus, not just russians using their territory, will soon be crossing the border into ukraine.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I think if you simply accept that the jig is over, that it was great while it lasted, you will begin to enjoy a little closure.
    I think you are correct. I like to think of me and mine sitting out on a hill watching the world destroy itself below.