Thread: Have you seen the 7 Part German Mini-Series from the German Army P.O.V. called Dirty Faces?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs up Have you seen the 7 Part German Mini-Series from the German Army P.O.V. called Dirty Faces?

I went back over Chapter 5, while they were Fighting in Russia. There is a Scene about halfway through where they Capture a Russian Woman in an Attack. The Ober Feldwebel wanted to Rape her, The Soldier who is the Son of a Pastor, chose to Intervene and Tell him to leave her alone. Just before it gets Harry, The Ober Lieutenant. Shows up and stops it, He then tells the Soldier who is a Pastors Son, and very Rellious , to take her back to Battalion. The Russian Girl Speaks German and tells him to just Shoot her and get it over with. She gets down on her Knees and takes off her Helmet and lets all her Brown Hair Fall down. Does the Lord's Prayer and he pats her on the Back. and just walks away. She waits for him to shoot her then looks back, to see he has walked away, then She ran off back to her Lines. Well done, Scene. It is on Youtube. Paul
    Last edited by Hobe Sound AK; 01-16-2023 at 12:38 PM.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

No but I'll check it out. Thanks.

I've been catching a few parts purely by accident scrolling through YT
    Haven't seen that one yet
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Thumbs up

Actually it is called Dusty Faces, my Mistake. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

10 parts, and there are talks about doing more.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Yes you are right! I had to watch the last 3, I though there was only 7. I hope it does return. to Youtube. Paul

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!