Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The FTX corruption...dems to Zalenski to FTX, back to the dems...will never come out.

The FTX corruption...dems to Zalenski to FTX, back to the dems...will never come out.

If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I dream of the day when democrats are no longer above the law and are held accountable. Doubt I will ever see that.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I dream of the day when democrats are no longer above the law and are held accountable. Doubt I will ever see that.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I have resigned myself to the idea that the world is crumbling, and we are living history.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I have resigned myself to the idea that the world is crumbling, and we are living history.
    You are not far from the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    You are not far from the truth.

Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions in diverse places, wars and rumors of wars, pestilences, famine...add to that corruption and debauch on a scale of Sodom, et. al.

It does appear that which was prophesied is coming to fruition...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    now, we know how the dinosaurs must have felt.

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    now, we know how the dinosaurs must have felt.
    Not very likely as they didn't have enough brain power to even understand what was happening to them as they were burned alive or blown apart when the asteroid/comet impacted at Chixalub.
    Many of us (but not all) see what is happening but are frustrated by our inability to get others to see as well as our inability to get necessary changes made.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Democraps will never be held accountable for their crimes or their constant push to destroy the Constitution and America. Your dream is like dreaming about unicorns roaming the earth and farting beer and philly soft pretzels and cheese steak hoagies, and real east coast philly pizza to everyone that asks. Believe me I am asking! Damn this Hoth of a state, can't get a decent pizza, cheese steak, mention cheese steak hoagie they never heard of it. Pizza steak? Forget about it(in new york gangsta accent here) honest to the God pizza? We have a joke for what's called pizza out here. Wait, i think I saw a ton ton, I'll go shoot it. Probably taste better than any meat out here. Can't even get veal anymore WTF?
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 12-24-2022 at 12:05 AM.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Not very likely as they didn't have enough brain power to even understand what was happening to them as they were burned alive or blown apart when the asteroid/comet impacted at Chixalub.
    Many of us (but not all) see what is happening but are frustrated by our inability to get others to see as well as our inability to get necessary changes made.
    Honestly I wish we'd have some end of the world event where the smart people survive and the dumb people perish. I know that's hard to grasp because I consider myself a Christian. But in the end he's supposed to save those who believed through the trials and tribulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions in diverse places, wars and rumors of wars, pestilences, famine...add to that corruption and debauch on a scale of Sodom, et. al.

It does appear that which was prophesied is coming to fruition...
    And all we have been asked to do is love God and love others. Every commandment is wrapped up in those two things, but folks will still ask, what am I supposed to do and what is the work of God so that I know I am on the narrow path. It was answered when they said to him, “What must we do, to be doing the works of God?”, and Jesus answered them “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.”.....doesn't seem too much to ask of us, considering....

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

And all we have been asked to do is love God and love others. Every commandment is wrapped up in those two things, but folks will still ask, what am I supposed to do and what is the work of God so that I know I am on the narrow path. It was answered when they said to him, “What must we do, to be doing the works of God?”, and Jesus answered them “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.”.....doesn't seem too much to ask of us, considering....
    For Commucrats and Leftists it is impossible for them to understand this.

I'm beginning to believe that the unpardonable sin is becoming a Commucrat. They all hate Christ and Christianity and their hatred will determine where they end up.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Honestly I wish we'd have some end of the world event where the smart people survive and the dumb people perish.
    Like the COVID vaccines?

It was answered when they said to him, “What must we do, to be doing the works of God?”, and Jesus answered them “This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent.”.....doesn't seem too much to ask of us, considering....
    And therein lies the rub for me.

Like many of our founding fathers I am a deist. I see the beautiful design and symmetry of the universe and I find it impossible to deny the existence of a deity. On the other hand, the bible was written by men, and we've seen throughout history what lies men create to increase their wealth, power, status. I find enormously beautiful, engaging and exacting lessons for life in the scriptures, and I'm told they are inspired by God...but they were written by men...and men are known to lie even as they tell some truth.

I believe there is a God Almighty, with all my heart...that is written in the universe around me. But his son is but a tale told by men, and while I'm not a denizen of Missouri, I'm still a show me sort of soul...

Quote Originally Posted by Nobeard View Post
    Like the COVID vaccines?

Those were just the trial balloon, to see if we'd fall for it. The pestilences to come, and their concomitant killer vaccines are waiting in the wings. That is the WEF, Gates, Soros plan to reduce the population to a manageable slave class.

And therein lies the rub for me.

Like many of our founding fathers I am a deist. I see the beautiful design and symmetry of the universe and I find it impossible to deny the existence of a deity. On the other hand, the bible was written by men, and we've seen throughout history what lies men create to increase their wealth, power, status. I find enormously beautiful, engaging and exacting lessons for life in the scriptures, and I'm told they are inspired by God...but they were written by men...and men are known to lie even as they tell some truth.

I believe there is a God Almighty, with all my heart...that is written in the universe around me. But his son is but a tale told by men, and while I'm not a denizen of Missouri, I'm still a show me sort of soul...
    I hear you, and it is good to struggle with the truth. But I tend to narrow it down when I start down the path you have mentioned, and narrowing it down for me is remembering that Jesus did exist, there is plenty of evidence for this from even the secular sources, He did have 12 disciples, and some of those disciples recorded their time with Him and made claims about Him. Even the secular sources agree with this. Even the Jews agree with this. Even the Jews agree He performed miracles no one had ever done, but rejected Him because of what He claimed about Himself. So in the end I have to ask, why did His disciples suffer horrible deaths proclaiming what some say was not true? They are the ones who were with Him and knew experientialy if what He sad and did were true...and they proclaimed it true. The next is; was Jesus a liar? I am in no way prepared to say yes and I have only interacted with a couple people in my life who have said He was, but they did so with no evidence only anger and hatefulness. In the end, we all choose.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Those were just the trial balloon, to see if we'd fall for it. The pestilences to come, and their concomitant killer vaccines are waiting in the wings. That is the WEF, Gates, Soros plan to reduce the population to a manageable slave class.

If you were some evil despot wanting to rule a world of thralls wouldn't you want the most obedient and compliant ones as your herd?

Not advocating vaccines and maybe just being contrary....but wouldn't it be better...from an evil overlord POV...to vaccinate the sheep who cower and lick your boots...and then spread a virulent disease among the populous to wipe out the rebellious holdouts who would try to defy your rule?

Now I can see injecting them with chemicals to make the thralls more zombie-like and compliant...but kill them.....why would you want to do that?
    Last edited by weevil; 12-26-2022 at 03:19 PM.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Honestly I wish we'd have some end of the world event where the smart people survive and the dumb people perish. I know that's hard to grasp because I consider myself a Christian. But in the end he's supposed to save those who believed through the trials and tribulations.
    IIRC, isn't that called "The Rapture"?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    If you were some evil despot wanting to rule a world of thralls wouldn't you want the most obedient and compliant ones as your herd?

Not advocating vaccines and maybe just being contrary....but wouldn't it be better...from an evil overlord POV...to vaccinate the sheep who cower and lick your boots...and then spread a virulent disease among the populous to wipe out the rebellious holdouts who would try to defy your rule?

Now I can see injecting them with chemicals to make the thralls more zombie-like and compliant...but kill them.....why would you want to do that?

The object is not to kill them all, but to kill enough and leave the rest so willing to accept their forthcoming servitude.

They really don't care who dies, just that the ones left bow down before their masters.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

The object is not to kill them all, but to kill enough and leave the rest so willing to accept their forthcoming servitude.

They really don't care who dies, just that the ones left bow down before their masters.

Well yeah I can understand the merits of culling the herd...but it doesn't make sense to kill off the ones who are already trained to do exactly what you want them to do. The docile obedient ones are the ones you'd want to breed and perpetuate not the ones who refuse to go along with your orders and edicts.

It doesn't make sense to want to kill off the ones who stand in long lines to do exactly what you told them to do. The ones who refuse to obey and defy and question your commands are the ones who need to be eliminated from the equation...and I'm just saying vaccines just don't seem to be the ideal method for accomplishing that goal.

Any ruling elite will need obedient and healthy thralls to do the work that has to be done, now vaccines that the willing and obedient ones gladly line up for, would indeed be a good method for weeding out the unwilling and disobedient and potentially troublesome with a horrific plague.

Just a thought on how I'd do it if I was an evil overlord that wanted to rule the world. YMMV
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast