Thread: Hit-and-Run driver gunned down after early release.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Hit-and-Run driver gunned down after early release.

In August of 2021 there was a 15 year old punk in LA that stole a car and hit a mother that was pushing her baby in a stroller.

Looks like Justice wasn't served so Karma stepped in...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angel...light-sentence

Kristopher Baca was already on felony probation for poisoning a high school girl's drink at the time of the hit-and-run.
    Sounds like attempted murder - should have been put away for that.

Instead, he was doped up, speeding the wrong way down a side street, hit the woman and her child then attempted to flee the scene.
    From the video it looked like he was TRYING to run her down.

Los Angeles District Attorney (fuckstick asslick jizz gargling faggot) George Gascon sought a five to seven month sentence in juvenile probation camp.

So the little waste of skin gets another slap on the wrist, another second chance, is running around loose and....

On Wednesday night he's gunned down in a Palmdale California driveway.

How much you want to bet they're going to try and make this a hate crime and pin it on the woman's family or a 'Right Wing' hate group?

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

If only this happened all the time.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    If only this happened all the time.
    I have an idea, in certain places, where Commucrat AG's and prosecutors hold power, this will become the norm.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I have an idea, in certain places, where Commucrat AG's and prosecutors hold power, this will become the norm.
    You know you may be right. Unfortunately or fortunately I should say the story is this scumbag got it for looking at some other losers girlfriend.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

You know you may be right. Unfortunately or fortunately I should say the story is this scumbag got it for looking at some other losers girlfriend.

^^
    This

Much as I would like to think it was a little vigilante justice served cold....far more likely it's just the cost of living the thug life.

Looked at somebody's girl, dope deal gone bad....labeled a snitch for the light sentence.....whatever, karma took care of it.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Should I feel bad that I smiled and did a small fist pump when I read that story?

Somewhere someone or many will live longer because that waste of life was eliminated from the pool. And they will never know that this act of jealousy saved their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Should I feel bad that I smiled and did a small fist pump when I read that story?

Somewhere someone or many will live longer because that waste of life was eliminated from the pool. And they will never know that this act of jealousy saved their lives.
    For sure, how many other lives would be ruined by a repeat thug? This is the problem of society today. A small amount % wise of the populace keeps getting a second, third, fifteenth chance to destroy by bleeding heart morons and fantasy of the left. We put a dog down the first time of unprovoked violence, but yet we keep letting violent repeat offenders out to kill and hurt good people so multiple times it makes me sick.. And no by the way. My wife and I both did the same. We're sick of reading about innocents being robbed of their labor lives and possessions.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    For sure, how many other lives would be ruined by a repeat thug? This is the problem of society today. A small amount % wise of the populace keeps getting a second, third, fifteenth chance to destroy by bleeding heart morons and fantasy of the left. We put a dog down the first time of unprovoked violence, but yet we keep letting violent repeat offenders out to kill and hurt good people so multiple times it makes me sick.. And no by the way. My wife and I both did the same. We're sick of reading about innocents being robbed of their labor lives and possessions.
    Even worse 1-Pat is that we treat people who are cruel to animals worse than we do people who do bad things to other people.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Even worse 1-Pat is that we treat people who are cruel to animals worse than we do people who do bad things to other people.
    I never thought of that way, you're absolutely correct sir. Pretty fucked up. So 180 degrees of that is the left thinking it's normal.

Saw a news story recently...stating plants may have intelligence, asking if we should be eating them.

I say NO!

Libtards...eat rocks, shit sand...and die!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Saw a news story recently...stating plants may have intelligence, asking if we should be eating them.

I say NO!

Libtards...eat rocks, shit sand...and die!
    Not exactly "intelligence" but more of a "shared commonality" as scientists have apparently found chemical linkages between tree roots and various fungi that live in the soil. Some of the tests they have done show that when one tree is affected (damaged by leaf eating insects), the trees around that tree start making chemicals in their leaves to make them unpalatable. This happens in trees that aren't even the same species as the first tree but trees of the same species seem to react more quickly than ones of different species.

Just be glad it isn't a "Pandora" type of network.
    Last edited by JTHunter; 01-22-2023 at 10:31 PM.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”