Thread: Deep State And CIA Work Hand-In-Hand

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Deep State And CIA Work Hand-In-Hand

Never realized that 4 of the 5 "burglars" at Watergate were CIA operatives.

CIA is into a lot of things inside the USA that I wasn't aware of.

Interesting how things just seem to work for certain people/groups and not others.

https://www.wnd.com/2023/01/tucker-c...0d7e2da3bc2b28
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Some of things learned by reading Vic Marchetti's book (https://www.amazon.com/CIA-Cult-Inte.../dp/0440203368) include tidbits such as one of the big 3 letter media outlets is a wholly owned cia proprietary, another is an agent can commit crimes (typically drugs and prostitution) for profit if the profit is used to fund ops, ala iran/contra, monarch, mknaomi, mkultra, etc. Then of course you have the mkultra boys and girls used to blackmail US and foreign politicians, military, and etc figures to conform to the cia agenda.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Bush senior was the director of the CIA when i was in the Marines (71-75), figure it out....

in light of recent deep state involvement in entrapping folks in kidnap plots and other false flags, do you really think the assassination attempt on Reagan was some "random" individual? or did Bush need to remind Reagan who was running the show? and what about the shitty and illegal ban on automatic rifles that resulted from the shooting

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Bush senior was the director of the CIA when i was in the Marines (71-75), figure it out....

in light of recent deep state involvement in entrapping folks in kidnap plots and other false flags, do you really think the assassination attempt on Reagan was some "random" individual? or did Bush need to remind Reagan who was running the show? and what about the shitty and illegal ban on automatic rifles that resulted from the shooting
    One of the most disturbing things I remember was James Dobson had Bush Sr on Focus on The Family raido broadcast and Bush was telling Dobson all about his Christian faith. What a joke coming from that luciferian skull & bones/bohemian grove liar...and Dobson did not have the discernment to realize he was being lied to.

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post

You mean the bush family friend shooting of a sitting president? I chalk that up to shrub sr wanting 3 terms rather than the 2 he got, finishing out Reagans term if the bush fam friend had been successful. Shrub sr was forced on the Reagan ticket, Reagan at first refused to accept him. Shrub was a lbj in more ways than one. I wonder where he is now.....
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"