Thread: The recent mass shooting in California has me thinking about the Democrat's long term strategy on Immigration

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The recent mass shooting in California has me thinking about the Democrat's long term strategy on Immigration

What is interesting is that FOX news quotes the police as saying "It was NOT an assault weapon" but I"m seeing other news media like NBC saying "It was an assault weapon". Either way the Media is desperate to turn this into fodder for pushing for more gun bans.

This reminds me of TWO incidents that happened in the last year that got practically zero media coverage.

A Chinese national gunned down two prominent Chinese American activists who were pro TAIWAN. The chinese national was pro CCP. I was like "what the fuck is THIS guy doing here if he's pro CCP? but then I realized that Joe Biden and the Democraps are all shills of the CCP.

A hispanic comedian in the central valley (an American citizen mind you) directly insulted the Mexican Drug cartel during one of his stand up routines. He was disappeared and his body never found. This .... to an American ... In America. We're not safe from FOREIGN criminal cartels on American soil. I was told by Latino friends that so many of the ILLEGALS that the democrats are welcoming into the state are in fact foot soldiers of the various Mexican Mafia groups and are establishing strong footholds in the USA. And Democrats in California and the Biden Administration are helping them.

I'm thinking that the ticking time bomb is that we're letting in tons of people like Al Qaeda Sleeper agents, Mexican Drug Cartel members, CCP sleeper spies over our southern border and they're spreading all over the USA and the Democrats and the Media will cover for that. My theory was that Biden and the Democrats WANT violent crimes to increase, to give them an excuse to ban guns, ban free speech and increase their own surveillance powers over regular Americans and NOT the illegals.

Just musing over here. I'm already seeing the MEDIA desperately trying to distort ANY shooting crime into a call for MORE gun control, rather than looking at the root causes. It's sickening because it's so predictable.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Just musing over here. I'm already seeing the MEDIA desperately trying to distort ANY shooting crime into a call for MORE gun control, rather than looking at the root causes. It's sickening because it's so predictable.
    Fake news just gotta be fake news. It's natural for them.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Closer to home, someone from work was followed home by an unknown vehicle (black escalade) almost all the way to their out of the way rural home the other nite, being armed is only going to become more and more sensible as things break down further.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

They'll use it.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Turn the criminals loose....let thugs and goons pour across the borders unchecked....chaos and mayhem on the streets and even in our schools....and of course the only solution is to give up your civil liberties, disarm and trust the government that made the mess to save us.

Yeah that'll work.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Can't be a hate crime (I know the Media are disappointed) as the perp is a 72-year old Oriental guy.

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch...estern-journal

and:

https://www.pasadenastarnews.com/202...ooting-emerge/
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    My theory was that Biden and the Democrats WANT violent crimes to increase, to give them an excuse to ban guns, ban free speech and increase their own surveillance powers over regular Americans and NOT the illegals.
    First off...DUH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Any weapon used by a person to assault another person is an "assault weapon" be it a baseball bat, hammer, knife, fist, or firearm.
    Yes...the current drive by splash is that it was an "assault pistol"...thus blurring the line between the fictional "assault rifle" and semi-auto pistols in general.

The full ban is coming folks...decision time. Do you want to go down in a pile of hot brass, or on your knees with a pistol shot to the brain.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Video I saw it looked like a MAC 11 with either a sound suppressor or barrel extension that looked like a suppressor.

There was a brief blurb on the evening news tonight that this shooter might have been "making" the guns himself.

More trouble for "ghost guns".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Seems like there was another out there

Seven people were killed in a mass shooting that spanned two separate scenes in Half Moon Bay Monday afternoon, according to the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...n-bay/3137085/

Authorities identified the suspect as 67-year-old Half Moon Bay resident Zhao Chunli. He was taken into custody without incident at about 4:40 p.m. after he was found in his vehicle in the parking lot of the sheriff's office substation in Half Moon Bay, the sheriff's office said. A semi-automatic handgun was found in his car.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe