Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: deja vu China almost downs US intelligence plane

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Not a chance. Certainly if they used subs off the coast. Patriot missiles, SM3ER and other missiles don't have the envelope for a hypersonic. ICBM's certainly don't unless you employ an atomic weapon in the path. I think you give us too much credit. The Chinese have stolen enough to get far ahead in many areas. We're an open country and have spies galore right up to the top with the Biden crime family being traitors.
    It's coming. May 2023
    No. I think you misunderstand what I meant. Even if they haven't launched yet, one would still need to launch our ICBM 45 minutes ahead of theirs. Like if they were going to launch theirs Thursday at 1500 hrs. next week, we'd need to make sure we launched ours at 1415 hrs. Thursday so we could intercept it no matter where they sent it. It's all in the timing, not the mode used.

Given enough time, we could probably take it out with a balloon....but that would require launching far sooner and making sure the wind currents were just right at the altitude we are trying to hit.

It's all in the math....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    No. I think you misunderstand what I meant. Even if they haven't launched yet, one would still need to launch our ICBM 45 minutes ahead of theirs. Like if they were going to launch theirs Thursday at 1500 hrs. next week, we'd need to make sure we launched ours at 1415 hrs. Thursday so we could intercept it no matter where they sent it. It's all in the timing, not the mode used.

Given enough time, we could probably take it out with a balloon....but that would require launching far sooner and making sure the wind currents were just right at the altitude we are trying to hit.

It's all in the math....
    Ahhh totally misunderstood.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

A new high-altitude flying object shot down over Northern Canada

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/02/11/high...ada-norad.html
    Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Saturday that on his order a U.S. fighter jet shot down an “unidentified object” that was flying high over the Yukon, acting a day after the U.S. took a similar action over Alaska.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Saturday that on his order a U.S. fighter jet shot down an “unidentified object” that was flying high over the Yukon, acting a day after the U.S. took a similar action over Alaska.
    Werr, to pray devir's advocate....since the weather is constantry changing, to monitor arr the changing weather, the Chinese have to constantry raunch barroons and keep them in the air... It's not their faurt the weather constantry changes...

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post

I wasn't aware that Canada orders our military around. Wouldn't surprise me at this point though. Operation Milli Vanilli.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 02-11-2023 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    At an altitude of 60,000 ft., what if that electronic package under the balloon was a radio receiver relay? ChiCom spies on the ground upload their info to that thing, then it retransmits it a plane or ship outside U.S. territory with a different code and/or frequency, further confusing our "intelligence" people.
    It just dawned on me, this is a rather apt post.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    I wasn't aware that Canada orders our military around. Wouldn't surprise me at this point though. Operation Milli Vanilli.
    You noticed that too huh but I think it's that Canada is part of NORAD and he did contact Biden requesting the action as a matter of protocol
    Also I'm second guessing that ICBM launch video I posted earlier
    Others have been showing up for me with the same footage and story line but are months old so that one may not be accurate

Truth be told, about the best we could do right now would be launch on warning, i.e., once our early warning systems detected a launch directed at us, we launch everything we have back...MAD. Perhaps they would direct some of our subs to hold back, collect what intel they could, then initiate a second strike.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Truth be told, about the best we could do right now would be launch on warning, i.e., once our early warning systems detected a launch directed at us, we launch everything we have back...MAD. Perhaps they would direct some of our subs to hold back, collect what intel they could, then initiate a second strike.
    I have the feeling that isn't the plan. The magoo regime will accept nukes to reduce the population and make the takeover easier than it would if 100 million American gun owners were still alive. Also they could surrender to the chicoms just like they've been paid/compromised to do!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    While we sit, potentially on the brink of the unthinkable, let us remember how bad mean tweets and orange man were.

The plus side of this is our Air Force gets to practice on live targets that we the tax payer don't have to pay for. Look at all the target drones we are saving!

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    While we sit, potentially on the brink of the unthinkable, let us remember how bad mean tweets and orange man were.

The plus side of this is our Air Force gets to practice on live targets that we the tax payer don't have to pay for. Look at all the target drones we are saving!
    Well, Idiot Joe is doing his deluded best to get us into a world war with Russia and China.

Freedom isn't free.

OK this is getting ridiculous

The U.S. military on Sunday shot down another unidentified flying object over Lake Huron in Michigan.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-milita...t-lakes-region

How are they not getting a visual on these before shooting them down. Unidentified my ass.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    They don't want to admit that with the help of Hunter and The Big Guy the Chinese have mastered anti-gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I have the feeling that isn't the plan. The magoo regime will accept nukes to reduce the population and make the takeover easier than it would if 100 million American gun owners were still alive. Also they could surrender to the chicoms just like they've been paid/compromised to do!
    If you think about it, the majority of American gun owners are NOT in those festering, democrat-controlled sewers. They are out in more rural areas, away from targeted areas.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123