Thread: As we all know, everything anti-left is immediately declared 'RACIS' these days...

As we all know, everything anti-left is immediately declared 'RACIS' these days...

An interesting take I recently heard...

Since the left has essentially been in charge of education in this country for at least the last four decades, from K-12 and the universities...

Doesn't it stand to reason that if America truly is a fundamentally racist nation, that it has been taught to be fundamentally racist by those leftist run educational institutions?

Things that make you go...hmmmm...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    An interesting take I recently heard...

Since the left has essentially been in charge of education in this country for at least the last four decades, from K-12 and the universities...

Doesn't it stand to reason that if America truly is a fundamentally racist nation, that it has been taught to be fundamentally racist by those leftist run educational institutions?

Things that make you go...hmmmm...
    See, there you go thinking again.
    What I have noticed (and I'm sure others as well) is that the media keep pushing the idea via commercials and movies that our African American brothers and sisters are highly affluent with solid family units who have to suffer the constant injustice of buck t00fed white people. And the commercials tell me that the majority of marriages are mixed race, and that morbidly obese African American women are highly successful and highly desirable.. The odd thing is that my simple powers of observation tell me something quite different and I find myself becoming a bit on the jaded side...and start thinking negatively about the whole fetid pile of gorp the media seemingly expects us to unquestionably gobble up. It's almost like they WANT people to be racist.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2015 Nobeard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    It's almost like they WANT people to be racist.
    That is PRECISELY what they want.

If the media can stir up racial division and hatred among all the citizenry, it plays to the elites' advantage in two ways:
    1. Keeping any focus off the constant attacks on our rights and liberties, so we can be subjugated.
    2. Creates an atmosphere of anger and hatred, that leads to self-perpetuating violence, so we can be subjugated.

The whole narrative of 'systemic racism' and creating a 'victim mentality' has already been a massive success in the black community.
    Look at all the acts of violence being carried out in left wing jurisdictions that typically turn a blind eye to criminal activities of the 'protected class'.
    Now these cities are over-run with entitled thugs and racist predators who believe it's their right to 'get even with whitey'.

We're starting to see this on a regular basis, in spite of the media constantly twisting the narrative, hiding the facts and attempting to make everything about anti-minority racism.

Look at the Tyre Nichols incident.
    A black man pulled over by police, then attacked, so he ran for his life...only to be chased down and beaten to death.
    This is declared to be 'proof' of racism in Law Enforcement by the media and a slew of radical black leaders pushing the anti-white agenda.
    Despite the fact that ALL the officers involved were black.
    Every. Single. One.
    How long has this been a continuous circle-jerk in the new cycle on all outlets?

Because of that coverage, most people probably missed the killing of Dr. Michael Mammone in California.
    It was on the Fox News website for, eh, about 24 hours...or less.

While riding his bicycle, Dr. Mammone was deliberately run down by Vanroy Evan Smith in a Lexus.
    Vanroy then got out of the car and stabbed him to death, while making racial slurs about 'white privilege'.
    Smith's facebook postings indicate he's a Christian / Rastafarian / anti-white wingnut.
    Odds that he will be allowed to plead the charges down to 'reckless driving' or something with a minimal sentence?..
    Pretty. Damn. Good.

Take into account that every word of this little essay was typed without the slightest increase in either heart rate or blood pressure.
    There is no point in becoming angry or losing your temper, which leads to loss of self control along with errors and mistakes.
    Stay calm, use your God given intelligence.
    Avoid rash actions that could cause regrets.

"He who angers you conquers you."
    Elizabeth Kenny