Thread: Biden admin passes 20-year mining ban on more than 225K acres of northern Minnesota forest

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Thumbs down Biden admin passes 20-year mining ban on more than 225K acres of northern Minnesota forest

The hits just keep on coming!
    On Sunday, the U.S. Department of the Interior and the U.S. Department of Agriculture under President Biden announced the 20-year withdrawal of more than 225,000 acres of northern Minnesota forest land, which is home to some of the largest domestic mineral reserves.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...re-power-china
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Just Idiot joe doing his best to kill the USA.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Keeps getting better for those who hated mean tweets, low gas prices, low energy prices, low food prices, low real unemployment, etc.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

The funniest thing here, is this part of MN which has lots of miners reliably votes CRAP. Amazing how stupid people kill their own jobs.

Brandon is just Obama's sock puppet mouthing the words on his teleprompter.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Well, we need mining, but I am all for saving forests. I'd say the mining will get done at some point. We have bigger things to worry about from this administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    Well, we need mining, but I am all for saving forests. I'd say the mining will get done at some point. We have bigger things to worry about from this administration.
    What could be bigger than keeping this country supplied with the materials necessary to sustain itself? Biden's actions are no different than handing somebody a plate of food with only half of the calories to maintain itself. Anything else leads to starvation and death.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    What could be bigger than keeping this country supplied with the materials necessary to sustain itself? Biden's actions are no different than handing somebody a plate of food with only half of the calories to maintain itself. Anything else leads to starvation and death.
    Hey...don't be silly. We can always buy that stuff from China...who can cut it off at a moment's notice. Don't be a silly American...think like a Chicom!

After all...they're running this shitshow.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I gotta agree with the last two posts.....Altarboy you're not going soft in the head are you?

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I remember when then president George Bush the First made a trip to Indianapolis for a ceremonial tree planting in the downtown area. Meanwhile on my way home from work on the highway forming our circle around the Circle City I passed a bunch of bulldozers tearing down a whole forest in preparation for building another apartment complex. Hypocrisy knows no bounds.