Thread: Second Republican Politician ASSASSINATED in New Jersey - have you heard any of this on the media?

Second Republican Politician ASSASSINATED in New Jersey - have you heard any of this on the media?

First there was THIS WOMAN getting killed on Feb 1st 2023.
    And all of a sudden .... ANOTHER elected REPUBLICAN Official has been assassinated. WTH?

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    heard about the first but not the second. A quick check of FoxNews turned up crickets.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

It's nothing more than a coincidence. Someone is going around and shooting people and it's not their fault they all turn out to be Republicans. It's the luck of the draw. No Commucrat is going around and targeting Republicans. Commucrats are trustworthy people and their followers are the sanest people in America.

So, this is just a coincidence.

Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

That's what I thought too, but I saw a news report the second is a murder suicide supposedly.......

I think they could have reported these particular crimes without the Republican connection
    I'm kind of getting the feeling it's more of a subtle way to declare an open season targeting Republicans
    Maybe not
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    I think they could have reported these particular crimes without the Republican connection
    I'm kind of getting the feeling it's more of a subtle way to declare an open season targeting Republicans
    Maybe not
    Well, based on what the Media tried to do with the 15 yr. kid who brutally beat the 9 yr. old girl on a Florida school bus, the Media reported on them being Republicans on purpose. When the reports of this beating first came out, the Media changed the skin color of the boy so it looked like he was a white kid, but a lot of social media followers called them on it almost instantly and they showed the video as it really happened.

https://www.westernjournal.com/got-s...vative-tribune

So, I think it's more of a case of the Media trying to shape opinion rather than being an objective reporter of the facts.

In case you might not have heard of it, I found the actual video of the black pummeling the shit out of the little white girl.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-battery.html
    Last edited by alismith; 02-10-2023 at 11:52 AM.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Maybe not
    I think the media is trying to scare Republicans into not saying anything, not doing anything. Or at least the Democrats are trying to intimidate us into silence and being open about it. NO one can tell me that they don't at least 'THINK' that they're being targeted all the time. We are.

Ali - there was an "incident" on a high school bus in this area 3-4 years ago. For some reason, this black kid went toward the back of the bus and started hammering this blond-haired kid. IIRC, the black kid was a freshman or sophomore and the victim was a junior (and bigger). The upperclassman wouldn't defend himself from this attack because the school had/has a "no fight" policy where even the victim is punished if they defend themselves.

What saddens me is this is the high school from which I graduated in the early 70s.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Ali - there was an "incident" on a high school bus in this area 3-4 years ago. For some reason, this black kid went toward the back of the bus and started hammering this blond-haired kid. IIRC, the black kid was a freshman or sophomore and the victim was a junior (and bigger). The upperclassman wouldn't defend himself from this attack because the school had/has a "no fight" policy where even the victim is punished if they defend themselves.

What saddens me is this is the high school from which I graduated in the early 70s.
    Some things are worth getting suspended for.....

Freedom isn't free.