Thread: Prepping for the 2023 State of the Union Address

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.

Prepping for the 2023 State of the Union Address

I am going to force myself to watch a clown deliver the State of the Union address. In preparation I have already started by having a shot of Tullamore DEW Irish Whiskey which was a Christmas gift from my wonderful daughter. It was followed a little later by half a shot of one of my favorites, Four Roses Single Barrel. When the dog and pony show starts, I plan on sipping my favorite mixer, Evan Williams in Pepsi Zero.

Anyone else of the few who help maintain Gunsnet plan on special prepping for watching the hour of lies?

I'd rather not out of blood pressure concerns but I always seem drawn to these things like a car accident
    It seems they are prepping in Washington for the most votes ever guy

U.S. Capitol Police are boosting security ahead of President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address, including fencing around the Capitol grounds.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-biden-address
    The fence was installed on Sunday and will be removed on Wednesday, following the address, according to House Sergeant at Arms William McFarland.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    I'd rather not out of blood pressure concerns but I always seem drawn to these things like a car accident
    It seems they are prepping in Washington for the most votes ever guy

U.S. Capitol Police are boosting security ahead of President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address, including fencing around the Capitol grounds.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-biden-address
    The fence was installed on Sunday and will be removed on Wednesday, following the address, according to House Sergeant at Arms William McFarland.
    Based on the average number of people who showed up for one of Idiot Joe's pre-election speeches, I think a ten foot length of string, hung on four wooden tent pegs should be enough to control the crowds that will show up tonight.

(I'm recording it so I can watch all the Phuk-ups Idiot Joe will make and then I'll be able to watch it over and over whenever I feel the need to watch Brandon make a fool of himself. (I'm wondering how much NoDoz had to be mainlined into him to keep him awake the whole time he's lying to those who are wasting time watching him.)

However, I won't watch any of it tonight....I've got shows that actually make sense to watch.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Good Lord, Guys. Why torture yourselves? Life is short.
    I don't wanna get upset, so I won't watch the imbecile in chief drone on about things he can't fix.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I am going to force myself to watch a clown deliver the State of the Union address. In preparation I have already started by having a shot of Tullamore DEW Irish Whiskey which was a Christmas gift from my wonderful daughter. It was followed a little later by half a shot of one of my favorites, Four Roses Single Barrel. When the dog and pony show starts, I plan on sipping my favorite mixer, Evan Williams in Pepsi Zero.

Anyone else of the few who help maintain Gunsnet plan on special prepping for watching the hour of lies?

I'm not going to watch Crazy Joe. All he's going to do is lie for an hour and make a fool out of himself with his famous gaffes. And, I don't need to raise my blood pressure.

Hey Joe:
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Tim Pool is reading his speech a couple seconds ahead of him
    I guess Jack Posobiec got hold of it and has released it somehow
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Rep. Miller of Illinois will boycott his SOTU speech because she doesn't want to hear any more of his lies and watch the Commucrats give him standing ovations for being the worst president ever.

https://www.westernjournal.com/gop-r...vative-tribune

Smart woman....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I have come to the conclusion that there is not enough bourbon in the great state of Indiana to get me through this. It in nice to see a few republicans yelling out "LIES"! I kept telling myself "do not throw anything at the TV, it is not the TV's fault.

This is the absolute best article I've read, so far, on Idiot Joe's delusional SOTU message.

It's hilarious in places, but altogether sad that this idiot was cheated into office while we were in the process of becoming an even greater nation in the world than we have ever been.

https://www.wnd.com/2023/02/banal-fa...0d7e2da3bc2b28

Freedom isn't free.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ate-Union.html

I love how the Republicans BOOed dipshit Biden and screamed LIAR at him. For the Democrats to screech about 'civility' I still remember that bitch Pelosi tearing up TRUMP's speech and the women of the democrat party all cheering as if it was a brave thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ate-Union.html

I love how the Republicans BOOed dipshit Biden and screamed LIAR at him. For the Democrats to screech about 'civility' I still remember that bitch Pelosi tearing up TRUMP's speech and the women of the democrat party all cheering as if it was a brave thing to do.
    That's called hypocrisy and it's the basic characteristic of the Commucrat Party.

Freedom isn't free.