Thread: We Are Already At War With China

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

We Are Already At War With China

And China is winning.

Thanks to the help of the Commucrat Party.

https://www.wnd.com/2023/03/disguise...0d7e2da3bc2b28
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

The commies, and esp. the Chinese, have always been good at playing the "long game". The ChiComs are doing to the U.S. what western nations did to the Soviet Union.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Contributor 11/2011 insider's Avatar

I sold all my guns and ammo, now I live the quiet retired life.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

They've been at war with us since Nixon opened up China. Mark my words, MAY they are going to hit us with kinetic war

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    They've been at war with us since Nixon opened up China. Mark my words, MAY they are going to hit us with kinetic war

Just out of curiosity, what is the basis for that claim? Do you have a link to the information?

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I wish we would leave Russia alone and focus on China. Trump understood the importance of dealing strongly with them. Potatoes Joe does not.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I wish we would leave Russia alone and focus on China. Trump understood the importance of dealing strongly with them. Potatoes Joe does not.
    What's your name again? Dan Quayle? Just kidding. Yes he did. And the potato head reversed everything that worked. Biden is a traitor in the pay of the CCCP.

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what is the basis for that claim? Do you have a link to the information?
    No just my spidey senses. MAY, it's coming.

Chinese President Xi Jinping and Russian President Vladimir Putin set their sights on shaping a new world order as the Chinese leader left Moscow on Wednesday, having made no direct support for Putin’s war in Ukraine during his two-day visit.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/x...ssia-rcna76048
    Yet, as Xi departed he told Putin: “Now there are changes that haven’t happened in 100 years. When we are together, we drive these changes.”

“I agree,” Putin said, to which Xi responded: “Take care of yourself dear friend, please.”
    Meanwhile
    President Joe Biden awards National Medals of Humanities, Arts at White House
    https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2023...3591679436227/

For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Chinese President Xi Jinping and Russian President Vladimir Putin set their sights on shaping a new world order as the Chinese leader left Moscow on Wednesday, having made no direct support for Putin’s war in Ukraine during his two-day visit.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/x...ssia-rcna76048
    Yet, as Xi departed he told Putin: “Now there are changes that haven’t happened in 100 years. When we are together, we drive these changes.”

“I agree,” Putin said, to which Xi responded: “Take care of yourself dear friend, please.”
    Meanwhile
    President Joe Biden awards National Medals of Humanities, Arts at White House
    https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2023...3591679436227/

In Idiot Joe's reality, he's still the one in control of the world.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I suspect the die is cast, no going back, the last meeting between xi and putin, putin called on chicoms to "recover" Taiwan.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

The reports of over 400,000 Chinese nationals coming up through the southern border is very unsettling.

The reports of over 400,000 Chinese nationals coming up through the southern border is very unsettling.
    Get US troops and equipment out of the country protecting what's left of ukraine and then surprise chicom invasion!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I just sort of assume the jig is up.